OK....I finally have to ask

OrdyBusa

Registered
i have a flat black 06 busa and i've done a few personal mods to make it my own but now i have to ask to those with the blacked out frames........how much of a pain in the ass is it to disassemble the bike, paint the frame, and assemble it back together(i'm not rich by any means so i'll have to do this on my own). and how long does it usually take? i think the black frames look totally sick. thanks

Lot depends on how proficient of a mechanic you are and having ALL the tools needed. Some folks here could strip it in a day and put it back together in another day, no problem.
Me, it would take about a month each direction.:whistle:

Last edited:
Shoulda bought the 05 LE:whistle::poke:

B000001FKH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I have never taken a busa down to the frame. I have how ever taken my 95 gsxr 1100 and my 01 gsxr 1000 down to the frame to polish them. Plus I pulled the motor out of my 1k a few times when I froze the motor (forgot to change water to antifreeze).Thought I just pushed out the freeze plugs ended up being the head was cracked. Anyway I could have the fairings off and motor dropped in no time. I think it would take around hour and half.

do the black frame covers look cheap? and does anyone on the forum use them? if so can you post pics so i can see. thanks
yeah, it would prob take me a long time doing it by myself and i would miss out on all that riding time.

Wasnt hard at all, Bought an 07. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

........................................................................................................................

Demmym%20006.jpg

Back