Frame/swing arm covers...?

BUSADOOK

Registered
I have been seeing alot of advertising for these chrome or painted frame and swing arm covers. They supposedly make the frame/swing arm look chromed or painted without having to take everything apart. Does anyone have these? i think they are plastic, and in that case how good can the chrome look? They aren't cheap eather. Please post pics, and leave comments. I'm thinking about painting my frame black and the less i have to take apart the better.

A buddie has a set..there ok..if they weren't so wavy and have the pads on the frame under them they would look better..IMO I wouldn't By them just to paint..

just take the plastic off and tape everything up and prep and clean the frame well instead..

Just My $0.02

Seen the Chrome FX. They do look good. I think they cost to much.
You seen the carbon fiber stuff StreetnTrack has. I was thinking about the 2 small covers.

I got the chrome on mine but dont have any pics to put up since she's all apart.. I bought the bike brand new with it on and I think it looks 1092830231948 times better then the black frame on the White body but that's just me...

the frame covers look good
i run em on mine, but if my frame was not black i would have sanded and polished the frame instead.

Back