Custom swing arm cover

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
This isn't going to be for everyone so chill on the neg comments. However,This can be made in any type of class and chromed or painted to match. Yes, plastic can be chromed. This ideal was based on my indiglo chain guard I assembled a few yrs back. Instead the part cover the entire swing arm and lights up.

Indiglo Chain Guard Mod

wm_normal_mike_d.jpg

Covers only need to be buffed and fitted with the indiglo to light up the word HAYBUSA and 1300R. One note, consuming too much fiber isn't a good thing. LOL
Some people can get too carbon fiber happy and ruin a project. After all was said and done I decided to only use the covered mirrors and inners and chrome the frame covers, swing cover my DIY clutch cover.

DSC03047-1.jpg

DSC03045-1.jpg

DSC03039.jpg

Not my cup a tea brother but those look good. Talk about an eye catcher. Good job!

Not my cup a tea brother but those look good. Talk about an eye catcher. Good job!

Thanks bro. The frame cover would be a cheaper alternative for anyone wanting to chrome or color match their frame with a built in indiglo. Same goes for the swing arm cover.

Back