oil leak

Power wash the engine. Dry it, apply baby powder and grip and rip it. Come back and look this will make it easy to pin point.

the oil is coming from the clutch push rod seal does ayone know if its an engine out or can it be done from the outside??

Lmao i got one 1 time they took a couple sheet metal screws and screwed a new one on from the outside!!

Lmao i got one 1 time they took a couple sheet metal screws and screwed a new one on from the outside!!

Sheet metal screws into what, the case?
Pass...

Fix right or deal with it. A seep is different than a leak. Seeps can be ok but leaks need to be addressed.

sorted thank you every one.
When I cleaned the chain grease from around the drive sprocket I pulled the pushrod out and when I put it back in I must have got a bit of grit on it causing the leak.
To cure it I pulled the push rod back out and started the engine for a couple of seconds causing the oil to come out of the push rod seal to which cleaned the seal after replacing the push rod the oil leak was cured hope this helps anyone else who gets the same problem. ps to renew the push rod oil seal its a big engine strip down :-(

Back