Oil in the parking lot dammit.

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
I was making a low speed turn in a lot on Presidential boulevard of off city line ave when I washed the front tire out and had a nice little splash down. Can't say how pissed I was. Not only did I drop it I dropped it in front of a restuarant on a friday night!
argue.gif
Minimal damage mostly scrapes but to make it worse it was the right side and last year I tipped it because of morning dew in drive way. Agggghggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh!

No pics because it just pisses me off. I guess I will actually put the frame sliders on even though both sides already have some dings. Have a good weekend and watch out for oil slicks.
laugh.gif

I know exactly how you feel. A couple years ago the local utility co. guys were working on overhead lines and they broke a hydraulic hose on their truck... SOB's just left the spill right in the middle of a turn, and down I went at all of 15 mph.

Was on my chopper at the time. Had to replace billet pegs, axle cover and throttle grip. It does pi-- you off !!
pissed.gif

Eric,
Do you need anything? Turn signal lens, etc? I just gave away a set of levers, but there might be someother stuff that I have - let us know if you need anything...

Thanks shawn... I'm good though really minimal damage all cosmetic. Thank you very much for the offer though!!!

hate to hear of it happening to anyone ... just be warned...that unless those are some unusually LONG frame sliders...you aren't going to stop the "minimal damage" from happening.

perhaps some stunt bars? hehe

all_coholic.gif

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger
cool.gif
, I did that several years ago leaving a fuel pump
wow.gif
. No damage except to my pride
sad.gif
, MAN was I embarrased  
blush.gif
for such a DUMB move  
laugh.gif