oil filter

fritch1969

Registered
I don't know if someone posted this before but NAPA now has oil filters for the Busa, it's a napa gold 1359 (made by wix) I paid $9.

Purolator, $6.99 @ Pepboys. Heard they're ranked #2 or #3 overall by some guy that did his own studies.

smile.gif

Purolator, $6.99 @ Pepboys.  Heard they're ranked #2 or #3 overall by some guy that did his own studies.
I was at the same website.

Purolator ML 16818 or Emgo 10-55662, 10-55660 were the best ones.
i read that report/page thing.. Pretty interesting. Especially about the Air Fiters.. I always thought that filter good forever was a buncha junk.. especially after looking at one.. Just looks like a piece of foam to me. ..

anywhoo that being said i still ordered the K&N oil filter at a whopping $12.11 because it has the nut on the end for easy removal/safety wiring since I never bought the filter remover from 'zuki.

I do know a generic remover doesn't work though. (bastards did that on purpose I bet! )

Does the Napa filter have a nut on it or a way to safety wire it ? I have heard that the Fram filters will come apart. So I have also been buying the K&N.

forgive the ignorance... but how does the Napa oil filter score over the stock oil filter
rock.gif

So what is everyone using for filters? I'm still using the Zuk filter (and grumbling every time I have to go to the stealer and shell out the quan for one).

Back