Oil filter question

ky busa

Registered
For the last 10yrs I have always used Suzuki oil filters on my busas a parts store where I live sells wix oil filters for my busa have you guys tried them what do you guys think wix are cheaper and the parts store is closer than my suz dealer.

I've ran k&n on most if not all of bikes for years with no problems

I always change my oil regularly and use a new filter

Knn for me makes it a breeze with the 17mm nut they have molded on the end. Makes it really easy to take the filter off without messing with anything else.

I agree with you GIXERHP :beerchug:

The cheapest place to buy oil filters is Ebay. Last time I biught 1 off Ebay it was $4 cheaper than @ a local shop and it came with free shipping that arrived bye the end of the week right in time

ive always used oem for the filter but im going to switch to amsoil filter after this oil change. ive been using amsoil for a few years now but had already bought a bunch of oem filters so i wanted to use them up first.

ive always used oem for the filter but im going to switch to amsoil filter after this oil change. ive been using amsoil for a few years now but had already bought a bunch of oem filters so i wanted to use them up first.
Amsoil is #1 in my book ,I use it in my 98 Vmax and I have used 10w30 Dominator race oil in my Busa since the day it came back from the builder 7 years ago , it has since been refreshed and stroked ,I was asked by Knecum what oil I have been using since motor showed no wear .

Back