Oil change

missilelike

Donating Member
Registered
Hey just to let you guys know, that my last oil change I switched to Torco synthetic blend 20-50. This made my transmission so smooth. Not only that but, no more false nuetrals between 5th and 6th gear. Just thought it would be good info for who ever was interested!!!

cool.gif

I'm certainly new to Busas but not new to motorcycles and oils so I always think of 'semi-synth' as an oil that's only (half) as good as it could be. I just don't see the advantage unless its full synthetic, not for a motor oil in a well broken in motor. I like Valvoline full dino m/c specific oil and run it in my 79 CBX and it does a great job. When I rebuild it I'll change to Amsoil, full synth. I also plan to change my new LE to Amsoil in a couple thousand more miles, before my tour this summer. Semi-synth? Why?

I bought this brand from the stealership!! I was told that full synthetic would not stick to engine components under extreme heat. So the oil would try to move away from real hot components in the engine. Dont know if this is true but thats what I was told?

I bought this brand from the stealership!! I was told that full synthetic would not stick to engine components under extreme heat. So the oil would try to move away from real hot components in the engine. Dont know if this is true but thats what I was told?
That's utter BS! I've heard more misinformation spread by dealership employees.

I run nothing but full synthetic and it's great stuff. Superior in every way to dino.
smile.gif

Back