Ohlins suspension

Big Red

Donating Member
Registered
When my '04 LE's suspension goes south, Ohlin's front and rear replacements seem like a good choice for replacement especially considering the hi/low speed adjustments, versatility and looks. Imput would be apreciated.

See grabntwist's 5/5 post under "General Bike Related Topics." My guess is that you won't be waiting for it to go south ....

Ohlins really makes the busa handle nice. I've had mine on the busa over a year and would not change it for anything.

What does a full set cost?
rock.gif

Yikes! I know they are nice but I may have to wait til my inheritance comes in.
cool.gif

Internals for the forks will run you about $800-$1000, much cheaper than buying the whole ohlins forks.

I got ohlin's internals for my birthday and I love it. Front is at the proper ride height and much more adjustablility. It feels silky
biggrin.gif

What does a full set cost?  
rock.gif
2,600 for the front and about 1,200-1,400 on the rear depending on what set-up you want.
boy! If ever we need a group buy this would be it!

That's some pretty tall bucks!

For grab...
bowdown.gif

For me...
down.gif

hogger...
Thanks Hogger. Uh... many years of saving change in a 5 gal water cooler made it easy.... I .. uh.. Nah man, I just thought they'd be a nice addition to the bike and well worth it.

Realisticly I saved money. I was prepared to buy a 07' and held off. Now the real problem is if I buy a 07' and keep my current bike..

Realisticly I saved money. I was prepared to buy a 07' and held off. Now the real problem is if I buy a 07' and keep my current bike..

Yeah right! Justifing the purchase any way we can! I love it! I do it all the time Grab!

Any way I can too! Just spent another $475.00 with that kinda reasoning.

I love that kind of thinking. LOL Realisticly of course.

hogger...
bowdown.gif

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147983821 -->

Yeah right! Justifing the purchase any way we can! I love it! I do it all the time Grab!

Any way I can too! Just spent another $475.00 with that kinda reasoning.

I love that kind of thinking. LOL Realisticly of course.

hogger...
bowdown.gif
Ok, you're talking to a guy in complete denial. You figured me out. I have a problem, but I really like having problems like this.

I have a few other hobbies I have these issues with.. I need to join a support group!

Here's my almost done Traxxas E-Maxx. It is around 98% aftermarket or one off, and about 2% Traxxas. All hand polished 6061 Alluminum and some of the parts have been translucent powdercoated as you see. It still needs some things before it's completely done.

DSC00982.jpg

I only figured you out because I am the same way! Yup! We could be brothers and not even know it! DNA I tell ya.

That is one cool truck. A lot of work too! You can tell. Aren't you affraid of crashing it?

hogger...

Thanks even has its own craftsman hydraulic jack and stands. Ok last one, I hear the thread jack alarm. I have to run

DSC00864.JPG

and what is this?

hogger...
Yea, I know the first body had this. I had another done with the skull and smaller HD logos. I kinda like the Ford/Harley merger. I really love the F-650 so I thought a custom '650 HD body would look nice.

I wish I could take better pics or you could see it in person. It is incredible. The pics don't do it any justice.

DSC00801.JPG

Back