Öhlins suspension

Tr3

Registered
pleas give me setup to my Öhlins rear suspension.

it feels horrible.. i have try about one miljon adjust but still feels like ****..

it feels hard and when i open throtle it is unstabile , hight speed corner it is soft and rear feels wery soft but normal speed it is hard

I have Öhlins spring also in front, front is almost done , original manual setup is too stiff in those springs. the front is ok now but rear is totally crap.

I just chek Ohlins manual . and i try chek if I have Öhlins recomend setup
in my rear shok ( I hope that if i order Öhlins suspension to Hayabusa ,that factory (ohlins usa ) do the right setup ..before they send the suspension to the customer..

only broblem is that all those small adjust nubs is deep in the bike it is difficult to doo those setups.. ( rear )

if you have fine set up , give me that info

You need someone to help you set the sag front and rear, and one of the measurements needs to be taken with you on the bike(so it can be set for your weight).
If the front and rear springs you have now are made for your weight, then your suspension can be adjusted to where the bike rides/handles excellent for you.
If you post your location maybe there's a member close by that can help you.
This thread link will also show you how it's done.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/maintenance-do-yourself/89876-jinkster-attacks-suspension.html

Assuming you bought both from forks and a rear shock- about how much did the setup run you? Was looking through the ohlins Catalog but they dont post prices :(

Back