oh, the HORROR! i have to cheer for the Chiefs?

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
ping GSXcite, GSXTacy, omslaw, all the rest of you Chiefs fans, you might want to mark this one on the calendar...i'm actually pulling for the Chiefs today, it's extremely difficult but i think i can do it for the greater good :thumbsup:

GO RAIDERS :beerchug:

This is a tough one... But I have to say that I'm pulling for the Broncos.

This is a tough one... But I have to say that I'm pulling for the Broncos.

hey, who let you out from under your rock? :whistle:

i need to get VaB's to check you out, i think you must be running a very high temp!! :lol:

Dont have to worry about it, The Faiders cant handle there own business!!! :laugh:

ping GSXcite, GSXTacy, omslaw, all the rest of you Chiefs fans, you might want to mark this one on the calendar...i'm actually pulling for the Chiefs today, it's extremely difficult but i think i can do it for the greater good :thumbsup:

I was pulling for the Cheifs but because I dont like the Broncos, Didnt do any good though, Those raiders couldnt finish the job.

GO RAIDERS :beerchug:

The greater good would be the Cowboys winning against the giants.:laugh:

I think this would be more of a miracle.

Like either the Broncos or the Cowboys will make it past the first round, Time to play some real Football teams with actual winning records

Dont have to worry about it, The Faiders cant handle there own business!!! :laugh:

:laugh: so sad, at least we had the chance to control our own destiny for a few minutes there :poke: see you guys again next Fall :beerchug:

AH hahahaha....the CHARGERS wooped them Raiders. Not even competitive.

So can we all be STEELER fans now

101_5622.jpg

Not so much a Tebow hater, Just not sure a team with an 8 & 8 record deserves to be in the playoffs.

If I remember correctly, someone in the NFC last year or the year before got in with a losing record. Denver has a defense but no offense( same John Fox that was in Carolina) I would know after watching them for years.

Back