Oh No the tape measure is out.

newman

Registered
Just went out in the garden and Found Lynne measuring up the outside of my garage, I said what you up to and was told to mind my own business.:laugh:

Then she came in and said can I decorate your garage, I couldn't imagine what she wanted to do to it, but she just wants to put some trellises up to put some artificial Butterflies up.???

First time I've heard about artificial Butterflies.:laugh:

I don't know why she always asks me if she can do stuff, I never say no, to scared to.:laugh:

you better not say no because she will take away the busa... i mean she takes away everything else and well she took your balls a long time ago lol.... just givin ya a hard time im sure it will look good... most women have good taste and it will make her happy

Just went out in the garden and Found Lynne measuring up the outside of my garage, I said what you up to and was told to mind my own business.:laugh:

Then she came in and said can I decorate your garage, I couldn't imagine what she wanted to do to it, but she just wants to put some trellises up to put some artificial Butterflies up.???

First time I've heard about artificial Butterflies.:laugh:

I don't know why she always asks me if she can do stuff, I never say no, to scared to.:laugh:

It's cause youre a smart man!! I learned not to say no also!!! Course I did lose my standby Bike (My Buell is being Girlyfied for the wife) due to this!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen...artifical butterflies? Interesting...guess they're low maintenance :thumbsup:

I thought she had brought them already but she's got to get them yet, pics when she's done it all.

My daughters done a sign which says "BEHEMOTHS CAVE", so thats going up as well.

I did offer to super glue the butterflies on to the garage, but Lynne said I'm too dangerous, I would end up with them stuck all over me.:thumbsup:

I did offer to super glue the butterflies on to the garage, but Lynne said I'm too dangerous, I would end up with them stuck all over me.:thumbsup:

I don't believe that for one moment :whistle: Do it, do it now :rofl:

She's measuring up her new sewing/crafts room...you'd better watch out - women are insidious in their methods of total domination! :laugh:

Back