Oh no she's at it again.

newman

Registered
Usually I go down the pub on a Monday, this week I couldn't go because I had to buy a battery charger/tender.
Next week I can't go because I have had to buy a new battery.

Lynne was moaning because I would be at home and she wants to change the furniture around AGAIN.:banghead:. I get used to my surroundings then all change.
As I've said before sometimes I go to the pub and come home and think I'm in a different house, because everything has been moved around.:laugh:.

I don't know why she doesn't say, when your at the pub I'm changing the furniture round, I think she likes to see the look on my face when I come in a bit worse for wear, and everything has changed.

Now she wants to do it today, and banish me to the bedroom as I get in the way. I can somehow get in her way even if she's in another room.:laugh:.
She won't let me help as she says I moan to much. She lets her daughter help.
All this is usually ok because I get sent to the pub.:thumbsup:.

Her excuse is she's going to her daughters wedding on Thursday the 8th and coming back Sunday the 11th, and she hasn't got enough time between when she gets back and Christmas to move the furniture around and put the Christmas tree up.

So now I've been told off for saying, yes you better do it today, as after the wedding you're only got two weeks to do it, and you wouldn't want to run out of time.:laugh:.

All this is said tongue in cheek to each other, as she's lovely.:bowdown:.

She's in the bedroom now moving stuff about, as she is going to put the snake in here. All I can hear is the ominous sound of stuff being dragged about the floor.

She's just found a load of my old PC games which she swore I didn't have. In typical Lynne fashion, Oh those PC games I thought you meant some other ones. She puts things away and I can never seem to find them again.

She's just gone into the shed for a hammer and a pair of scissors, so I better keep my mouth shut.

She's just made me a pot of tea and said don't move, my reply how can I go into the bedroom if I can't move, I've been called a smart A£%&.

Sorry I'm rambling again, I think I'm in a bit of a manic mood, just don't let me near anything where I can buy things on credit.:laugh:.

I like her!!!! :thumbsup: You better be good, when the hammer comes out it is SERIOUS "bidness"!!! :laugh:

^^^^. True, true, she does get me when I come home from the pub, when she says can I buy this or that.
It usually starts as "I've been thinking".:laugh:.
I don't know why she waits until I'm drunk, I say the same thing when I'm sober, if we can afford it buy it.

Sounds like a good woman to me. Just stay out of her way and practice your "yes dear". You should have told her to bring you some beers into the bedrom since you cant go to the pub. :thumbsup:

I usually accuse my other half of `putting my stuff somewhere`, only to find later that it`s right where I left it.
Yeah, don`t buying stuff on credit have a way of making ya feel good ? :laugh:

My wife is always after me to help move things around. I know she cannot do it by herself so I just keep saying no. I know it's only a matter of time before she traps me into it but I am going to hold out as long as I can :laugh:

I think Lynne has gone strange she didn't banish me to the bedroom after all, but got me helping her, been moving solid wood furniture, the sofa, bed, spider, and snake.

I don't know how she moves it by herself when she's on her own.

We've had a bit of banter especially when she caught my hand between the door and furniture twice.

But me and my big mouth I said the snake would look better on top of the sideboard, so Lynne's having a think about that.
The snakes vivarium is 4ftx3ftx2ft, so I wished I'd kept my mouth shut.

Last time I said something after being let out of the bedroom, was when I said, perhaps the TV would look OK with it on top of the snakes old vivarium, and TV table, got it all done and the TV was too high, hurt your neck looking up to it, so had to take it straight down.

Just said to Lynne, why don't you put the Christmas tree on top of the sideboard, then after Christmas put the snake on top of it, and she agreed.:thumbsup:.

Back