Rock
WhiteLe
Takeuon
Acehole
Trekfuel
racerV and wife
Greenbean
GSXR1300-T and his pal Kendall

There has got to be more than 12 people coming to the dinner!!!

You'd think....... :whistle:

As of now, there are 23 people listed in the "Attending" thread.

I'd be curious to find out why any of those folks would not be attending the dinner ???

You'd think....... :whistle:

As of now, there are 23 people listed in the "Attending" thread.

I'd be curious to find out why any of those folks would not be attending the dinner ???
well if you plan on any "drinks".... probably not a good idea to go..

it is a 75-90 minute ride direct one way and NOT a good ride for anyone that has had a "beverage" of any kind..

Add to that night time, deer, bears, turkeys on the road... Also, it will be chilly (likely mid to low 50's).. dress warm

Might add take your time, watch for wildlife on the road and NO screwing around... and everyone going please take your time and be careful...

Beer, pizza, fire pit and a bunch of old farts with a hundred stories starts to sound fun :)

Last edited:
Good point on the distance. Lol.

By the time we get back to the Phillips I am sure there will be plenty to talk about and beverages to be drank, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm down if someone will show me where we go. Haha
Posted via Mobile Device
looked to me like a number of riders are making a "parkway" run and then around the top to the eatery.. Directions to the place are not that tough if you are leaving from Robbinsville.. Just plan 90 minute travel time to be on the safe side...

Am sure there is plenty of great chow there... These places do not last this long without it :agree:

Google Map

well if you plan on any "drinks".... probably not a good idea to go..

it is a 75-90 minute ride direct one way and NOT a good ride for anyone that has had a "beverage" of any kind..

Add to that night time, deer, bears, turkeys on the road... Also, it will be chilly (likely mid to low 50's).. dress warm

Might add take your time, watch for wildlife on the road and NO screwing around... and everyone going please take your time and be careful...

Beer, pizza, fire pit and a bunch of old farts with a hundred stories starts to sound fun :)

Right.....depending on how many there are that want to have "drinks" ....mrsBusaWhipped is driving her cage to the dinner. She has offered a few can jump in w/ her.

Loomis
Luvtobusa
Rock
WhiteLe
Takeuon
Acehole
Trekfuel
racerV and wife
Greenbean
GSXR1300-T and his pal Kendall
BusaWhipped & mrsBusaWhipped
busaboy33 & wife