Dinner after Vman's viewing

CrashTestDanny

Registered
BusaWhipped, Rayabusa, Geogiabusa_05, Mr Bogus, and I, had the honor this evening of eating with fishhook, his mom and step-dad (Thanks for clarifying, Rayabusa).

BW shot a few pics for everybody... he'd post them himself, but he forgot to bring the power adapter for his laptop and doesn't want to sign on using my laptop...

Anyhow, dinner was fantabulous at the Province 620 restaurant just down the road from MR Cycles...

The last shot is our server, Grace, who graciously put up with me, BW, and EVEN Mr Bogus!

web-105_4872.JPG

web-105_4873.JPG

web-105_4878.JPG

web-105_4879.JPG

web-105_4882.JPG

Last edited:
glad yall got to get together. If Randy would have told me he was going I'd have hitched a ride:whistle:

Looks like a good time guys thanks for the pics:beerchug:

Great pix. Thanks for sharing. I hope you all are appreciating the extra, extended family you're experiencing right now.

Wish I was there.

:beerchug:

Kevin would be honored that you guys were there.... Very nice thing to do for Brenda....

Good on you all...

That's awesome that y'all were able to make it! :beerchug:

I'll be rolling in tomorrow to meet up at MR Cycles.

there was no way I was going to make it hear to make the viewing.... BUT... there were so many in line to pay their respects that it ran over... It ran over just long enough for me to get here... Thanks to Don and Tim, navigating me in.. I got there just in time.. Brenda was amazing... Kevin would have been proud of us.. we managed to have a great dinner and some good stories... Sure glad to see friends tonight... Vman is still bringing people together...

Thanks for representing Hayabusa.org. I would have been there if at all possiable. Thinking of Kevin and his family today.

BusaWhipped, Rayabusa, Geogiabusa_05, Mr Bogus, and I, had the honor this evening of eating with fishhook, his mom and step-dad (Thanks for clarifying, Rayabusa).

BW shot a few pics for everybody... he'd post them himself, but he forgot to bring the power adapter for his laptop and doesn't want to sign on using my laptop...

Anyhow, dinner was fantabulous at the Province 620 restaurant just down the road from MR Cycles...

The last shot is our server, Grace, who graciously put up with me, BW, and EVEN Mr Bogus!

How was the Tomato Biske soup???

Last edited:
Back