Office Pics...  Right Now, Hows your Office look?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
I'm still at the dealership, Love it here. I am surrounded by Bikes, and Hotties most of the time... Well I mean not literally cause I spend most of my time here at the Office.

It's a great office, quiet and out of the way. Just across the parking lot from the Harley Store, our two metric operations are about 1.5 and 14 miles North respectively...

So anyway, Hows Your Office Look Folks? Right Now I mean, None of that Sprucing stuff up...
biggrin.gif

Office_COmbo.jpg

Check out the Dimensions on my pic. 1300 wide... Don't nobody doubt my allegiance. And yes the image is two pics merged and we are looking at my desk in the left corner, my plotter to the left of that 5500HP 42" Wide Format, then a couple of work tables, racks, and the then the Fiery.

My office is inside my detached garage so it's a little different than most.

Office_002__Medium_.jpg

Dont flame on my overflowing trash can. I have the shredder in the house.

Rev you the man, I got some new digs at work this week all brand new and shiny stuff. Only thing it is all cubicles and everyone that works in the area looks like a huge pack of MeerKats when they stand up, it cracks me up every time I think about it.

Bad pic of my office.. Those windows take up about 30% of my time most days...
blush.gif

photo5001.jpg

(LadyHawk @ Feb. 02 2007,06:00) Bad pic of my office.. Those windows take up about 30% of my time most days...
blush.gif

photo5001.jpg
I remember doing the same thing... I had that Office right there on the Bay, view of the beach and Water...
smile.gif
Talk about distraction... 30% was more like 60%

Good looking Office though, Looks like a fine place to spend some time.

(burnschevy @ Feb. 01 2007,17:41) Nice crunch
beerchug.gif
ball
That Sir is one of my Chairs!!!
laugh.gif
Seriously though, spend a few hours sitting and balancing on that thing and you've got a work out.

Not to mention that the cuttie co-workers cannot help but stop by and bounce up and down on that silly thing..

Really does make a great seat.

(BlueHaya @ Feb. 01 2007,17:51) just outside the office
Love it. Would be great to be able to work at home...

Lobo, I've seen a couple of Cube farms before and Meerkats do spring to mind.
laugh.gif

Should also expand this to jobsite/working Environments.... I know not everyone is stuck behind a desk all day.

(Revlis @ Feb. 02 2007,13:23) Should also expand this to jobsite/working Environments....  I know not everyone is stuck behind a desk all day.
I would love too....but no camera's allowed in my work.
sad.gif

(300Busa @ Feb. 02 2007,11:46)
(Revlis @ Feb. 02 2007,13:23) Should also expand this to jobsite/working Environments.... I know not everyone is stuck behind a desk all day.
I would love too....but no camera's allowed in my work.
sad.gif
Yeah Been there too Bro. How about you sketch up a quick over view and scan that in.
laugh.gif

I don't have a Camera Handy so I will just give a quick description! Big Elmer trett poster on one wall right above pictures of the kids. Big pile of out of date Spec Drawings I need to chuck and on my other wall I have a Picture of My Bike and an MV Augusta F4 brochure opened out to the full double page pic of that beauty. Both of those are right over my small collection of Jeff Gordon Cars. I have my Noisy a$$ little fan rumbling away to drown out the office babble around me. And I always Have My Headphones blaring whatever it takes to get me through the day!
tounge.gif

super.gif

Revlis, so you work for the Barn.
If I drop your name when I'm there can I get a hayabusa.org discount?

rock.gif
biggrin.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back