OFFICER DOWN

STUNNAH,
I'm sorry to hear about this. I will lift this Officer, his family, and all who are grieving this sensless tragedy. I'm glad that YOU'RE ok, and glad that you are talking about this, because I believe that it is the start of the emotional process of healing.

Pit Bull

My deepest sympathy and heartfelt prayers will go out to the officer, his family and friends. None of us should ever forget the true heroes that put life and limb on the line every day to protect our lives and property.

unbelievably bad news ... don't know what to say ...
sad.gif

sad.gif
Damn Stunnah. I'm am deeply sorry for the loss of your fellow officer. My prayers go out to him, his family and friends. And also a separate and special prayer for you Stunnah. Just keep your head up and know that God's Kingdom is a happier place for your fallen comrade. This just makes me regret more and more that I didn't meet you at Myrtle.
sad.gif

Brian

sad.gif

Sorry for the lost. Know the feeling. Lost my only brother in line of duty in 1991. We will keep you and the family in my prayers.

Sorry to hear the bad news bro. Try to stay strong. You got my prayers...........................

I don't understand why people see fit to take another persons life. It's a true tragedy...........................

Greater Love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.The officer in doing his duty and demonstrated the greatest form of love. I will keep his family, your unit, and you and yours in my prayers.

Thanks to all for the heart felt replies...Time is the answer and the healing...
evil.gif

This is very sad. People are capabal of horrifc things sometimes. Hope the family id oing well and you are too.
sad.gif

My Familys thoughts and prayers go out to you and the Officers Family...God Bless.

I appreciate all the kind replies...We had Andy's funeral yesterday...It was difficult...Officers from across the state were in attendance...The ceremony was without a doubt proffesional...Emotions overwhelmed many in attendance including me...Now the healing can begin...

God bless Stunnah. If there's anything I can do, dont hesitate to ask! Maybe we could pool a little $$ for the family?

I hope your doing better. I for one appreciate you taking care of our safety as an officer. Thanks for being there for the public. You have a job that I could never EVER do.

Just want to thank everyone again for the kind words, thoughts and especially the prayers...Andy's family and close friends are doing fine...

I know why I like you guys so much...
evil.gif

a hero. another reminder that law enforcement should be the highest paying job on the planet. sorry for your loss and be careful. too much sadness on horg this week.:(

My condolences, Stunnah...
evil.gif
Stay Strong and have a
evil.gif
one

evil.gif

STUNNAH sorry about the loss of a fellow Officer .My wife who is with the Sheriff Dept and I with the City Police are keeping the Officer and his family and all your department in our prayers. Sorry for the late responce my computer has been down....

Back