Odometer

modog

Registered
I have a Canadian model 2004 Hayabusa. I currently live in Japan, so the Odemeter and speedometer in Kilometers is fine. However I will be coming back to the states soon and would like the odemeter to read in miles.
Is there a way to change the odometer to read in miles by doing a combination of button clicks or does it have to be replaced?

Looking forward for any help.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">zzzzzoooooooom[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, there are key strocks that you need to use to change from Km/miles...

I beleive the codes are in the owner's manual... If you don't have one, let me know and I will look it up for you...

I have a Canadian model 2004 Hayabusa.  I currently live in Japan, so the Odemeter and speedometer in Kilometers is fine.  However I will be coming back to the states soon and would like the odemeter to read in miles.
Is there a way to change the odometer to read in miles by doing a combination of button clicks or does it have to be replaced?

Looking forward for any help.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">zzzzzoooooooom
[/QUOTE]
it won't

You need a speedohealer. These can convert from mph to kmh and vice versa. With new imperial face plates you can calibrate to the new scale and you're done  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|quadb0y
Reason for Edit: "dang it !"|1089030726 -->

Back