hayabusa's in india...

arun_kunchala

Registered
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">XtReMe![/QUOTE]

hey pple... are ne one of yu guys are from india ?,and more importantly do yu own da dream machine???

Shenoyp is from Mysore and owns a Busa!
wink.gif

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">XtReMe!

hey pple... are ne one of yu guys are from india ?,and more importantly do yu own da dream machine???[/QUOTE]
Do you have one? And welcome to the board!

The site PW champ is from there with a highly modded beast of a Busa! Welcome to the board.

Shenoyp, where are you , you freak, there is one of your countrymen here looking for you!
rock.gif

I had "da boss" Cache, check on the IP address of this so-called Indian person. They call themselves....arun cuchula...

which actually means... in East Indian... "I am watching you pervert my daughter,you big bastid"

as it turns out... the signal from arun cuchula's computer is actually coming from Shenoyp's In-Law suite. The only person that live's there is Shenoyp's Mother-In-Law....

freaky huh....

I had "da boss"  Cache, check on the IP address of this so-called Indian person. They call themselves....arun cuchula...

which actually means... in East Indian... "I am watching you pervert my daughter,you big bastid"

as it turns out... the signal from arun cuchula's computer is actually coming from Shenoyp's  In-Law suite.  The only person that live's there is Shenoyp's Mother-In-Law....

freaky huh....
laugh.gif

I had "da boss"  Cache, check on the IP address of this so-called Indian person. They call themselves....arun cuchula...

as it turns out... the signal from arun cuchula's computer is actually coming from Shenoyp's  In-Law suite.  The only person that live's there is Shenoyp's Mother-In-Law....

freaky huh....
You got it all wrong Rubbha. What arun cuchula actually means in East Indian is - "Ol Rubbha has lost his marbles" ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Have a properly translated 1
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117232676 -->

laugh.gif

You guys are a set of evil bastids...
devil.gif
biggrin.gif

....not one of you want to aknowledge my intelectual contributions to this boards!! I am quite sure someone wouldhave benifited by me telling them to go and checkout schnitz site... or for that matter refering them to JC
rock.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back