Odd "vertigo" problem...

my coworker was having the same problem and what it came down to was a deficiancy in specific vitamins he now takes a suplement and hes good. ill ask him hun for the name of it so you know it as something to mention

Oh wow, how odd...hrmmm...yeah, if you wouldn't mind asking, so I can at least research it some :please:

That could explain a lot! :whistle: :rofl:

im too mental to help ya:dunno:

seriously thought it seems vertigo usually goes hand in hand with inner ear probs..

Last edited:
It might be something medical, something which is making you very sensitive to the road condition that normally people dont notice....

or it might be very psychological...probably during your pregnancy you felt it due to hormone and all, and you hated it then...and it kinda remained in your subconscious mind. So everytime you drive through that place, subconscious kicks in.

Again, I'm just taking a guess here. But you shouldnt leave it up to guess...get it checked by doctor...you cant imagine how many people ignore small symptoms thinking it's silly just to find out later it became something serious...i though hope it's not that in your case :please:

It might be something medical, something which is making you very sensitive to the road condition that normally people dont notice....

or it might be very psychological...probably during your pregnancy you felt it due to hormone and all, and you hated it then...and it kinda remained in your subconscious mind. So everytime you drive through that place, subconscious kicks in.

Again, I'm just taking a guess here. But you shouldnt leave it up to guess...get it checked by doctor...you cant imagine how many people ignore small symptoms thinking it's silly just to find out later it became something serious...i though hope it's not that in your case :please:

Think it was my lobotomy from years ago? :rofl:

No, seriously, I'm wondering all of the above myself. Heading home in a bit, so I'll see if it happens again today.

...or, Omar's right and I just don't like slowing down :whistle:

Supressed anxiety, from being overly cautious when pregnant(really... no shame in that). Fear of the "what if", something unknowingly triggered a return of these feelings, emotions, and maybe hormones. Maybe it's menapause:poke::laugh:
No worries, if you like roller coasters, then driving to work should be a blast!:laugh:
I'de ride the bike!
Also, there are several non serious conditions that can cause irregular releases of adreneline. Fun stuff:laugh:

Back