Odd request but bear with me.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I had a very real dream the other night in where I heard of someone here getting knocked off their busa within a few days from H.org. It wasn't me, but I have this really hard gut feeling like it's gonna happen. What I heard in the dream was that a bright red 2dr sports car merged in front of the bike very aggressivly on the highway. The car didn't stop and the rider got hurt. It was like it happened, but didn't yet.

I know this sounds silly, but i can't shake this feeling. Please watch out for the next few days for a bright red 2dr coming from your right side..

Last edited:
I had a very real dream the other night in where I heard of someone here getting knocked off their busa within a few days from H.org. It wasn't me, but I have this really hard gut feeling like it's gonna happen. What I heard in the dream was that a bright red 2dr sports car merged in front of the bike very aggressivly on the highway. The car didn't stop and the rider got hurt. It was like it happened, but didn't yet.

I know this sounds silly, but i can't shake this feeling. Please watch out for the next few days for a bright red 2dr coming from your right side..

Ummm no riding for me anymore Paul... Thanks for the heads up...

cap

Paul you had to post this, i need to test ride Grumpy's new bike in the morning!

Back