October Texas Mile 2011

I don't like either answer...:p but the 380 is a little more doable. Gotta look at calendar. Thanks for info

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I ran 189.8 on my 04 turbo busa with 240 HP. I had 18/38 sprockets and was not getting to red line by the end of the mile. I had good half mile times of 165 though. I will be back in march with more HP and a 18/40 sprocket set up. This was my first time doing it and I had to spend saturday working up the classes. It took 2.5 hours between each run. There were over 300 vehicles.

waiting.jpg

I remember seeing you there. Here's me. Best time was 189.7mph

Almost got 190! Weren't you running 170s back in March? How's the track or can you tell a difference. Quite a few people are saying it is not good on traction as Goliad was.

Planning on going in march again. I'm hoping to hit 200 this time. I'm going to put the stock swingarm back on and have a 40 shot just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost got 190! Weren't you running 170s back in March? How's the track or can you tell a difference. Quite a few people are saying it is not good on traction as Goliad was.

Planning on going in march again. I'm hoping to hit 200 this time. I'm going to put the stock swingarm back on and have a 40 shot just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the length of the shut down, but the surface is not as good as Goliad. But a down side to the shut down being long is they wait to clear the track until you turn the corner. I got to where I wouldn't even hardly use my brakes to slow until I was closer to the corner.

I am sure they will keep working on it and make it right. There is a bad spot about the 1/4 mile mark that is a dip and causes wheel spin. It takes to long to get back to the pit area as you have to ride down another run way then get your ticket and ride about another mile back to pit. It is a big loop, but there is really no ther way to do it based on the lay out.

I cant wait till the next one.......

Congrats guys! I didn't know ya'll were out there or I would have looked for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
the surface was very rippled with a big bump at 1/4 mile and a big bump just after the mile. People were spinning down the whole track. I followed drag radial marks for the full mile

Back