Texas Mile 2010 - 3 events!

Are you going this spring? I forgot about it this fall and its only about 60 mi down the road. I hope to catch it in the spring.

I never know if I will be working or not even right up to the point of actually going down there. I will however be signing up for the March event, and if I am out working when it comes up and miss out I will be signing up for the May event, then the October event and so on... lol. Until I hit on one, I'm determined to break 200 mph, after that I can relax a little and quit signing up for every event that comes along. :beerchug:

Curious... was anyone at the October event on the Friday runs? Were there alot of participants signed up for that day?

I'm going to sign up for the march date. I plan on running all 3 days. I can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No events scheduled for the Miami Mile they can't get approval from the county for any event's there. So i guess it's back to LSR in the streets :banghead:

Makes no sense at all :angry:

that's because the county had no idea how fast people were going at these events. Those guys have alot of money to toss around so you never know what they might be able to pull off. I wouldn't count Miami out all together.:thumbsup:
No events scheduled for the Miami Mile they can't get approval from the county for any event's there. So i guess it's back to LSR in the streets :banghead:

so I just talked to a buddy....

March 25-27
May 27-29
October 21-23

Oops, got so excited I forgot to even throw down the dates, lol. March event registration opens on January 15th.

Yeah, it's alot more fun in a safe environment with actual time slips. Hopefully they won't give up on it

Curious... was anyone at the October event on the Friday runs? Were there alot of participants signed up for that day?

On fri last Oct there were lotsa folks running; not as many as Sat, but lots.

TeamFatAss has been loving the Texas Mile since Oct, 03.
It just gets bigger & better every year.
Adding a 3rd event in 2011 is a great idea, and we'll try to hit em all.

Karl

Back