October Texas Mile 2011

I'm hoping to make the March mike next year and improve off of my 184.9 mph from this march.

I'll be going back to the stock swingarm and have a little shot of nitrous as backup so I can join the 200 club!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most don't realize what it takes to get 200 mph in a mile. i'll be running MR12 this year and I'm hoping that will put me over. I hit 197.3 with MR9 last time I went. Have to pray for good winds this time :please:

I set my goal last March for 185. With me being almost 8 over stock didnt help any at all. Im hoping to get 195 without the spray and 205 with the spray. I want to try and hit 200 without the spray though. If I am close I will try but if I am only getting to 195 I'll turn the spray on. I will be running MR12 when Im not spraying.

Not making this trip again until March next year. Curious to see if the wind dies down. Past couple of events wind has been a big player. Plus it will give me time to get my stuff together.

I still have some spots left to fill. Anyone still need to sign up?

This could be your chance to see the 311mph bike up close. Maybe see a new 1 mile record.

:werd::drool:
I bet you will

I bet I do too, it was your tuning that got me the 197.3 last time, my best mph, and that was with a botched 1-2 shift... damn neutral :lol: I was ready to kick my own ass for that one

I suspect it will be your tuning that gets me to and hopefully past 200 by a few mph, that and i don't see any need to run an air filter this time... either :laugh:

What date? How far is it from dallas.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'll show him, pfff... rely on me for accurate information, what was he thinking. Hahaha. Delorme said 6+ hours/ 380 miles according to delorme, may not be the best route though. I got dislexic for a minute and said 680

Back