Oct 05 Sport Rider article Question

Scooter

Registered
On page 50 of the latest Sport Rider (the one with the GREAT Busa/ZX12/K1200S comparo) it lists suggested settings for the Busa suspension, but I can't find any mention as to the rider's weight or riding style. Did I miss something?

No, I was looking for the same info.....couldn't find it. Kind of useless without the rest of the pieces huh?

No, I was looking for the same info.....couldn't find it. Kind of useless without the rest of the pieces huh?
Yep. Just read that last night and was thinkin' how useless the settings were without that info.
wink.gif

Andrew Trevitt did the article and he looks on the lighter side. Kent Kunitsugu was another evaluator, again another little dude (150ish I'm guessing). FWIW, I think the settings were biased for lighter folks. I've also noticed that they tend to prefer suspension settings for a broad variety of riding conditions (street and track).

Have you set it up as in Jinksters post ? I haven't looked back since ..

WHAT GIVES? THAT IS WHAT I WAS WONDERING. I'M 250LBS. DO I QUALIFY, DOUBT IT. IT'S FOR THOSE LIGHTWEIGHT'S IN THE ARTICLE.
mad.gif

Back