Can Someone w/ Sport Rider Mag Please Tell Me........

RedlineStands

Donating Member
Registered
If the latest issue has my Redline center stand featured in the *****in Fresh kit? If so, do the thumb screws shown on the product appear in color red or black/grey? I know it's an odd question but I think they've written about my stand because a customer just bought one from my site and he answered that he heard about it in Sport Rider magazine. The reason I ask about the colors is because Pit Bull took issue with me using red thumb screws on my stand and had their attorney contact me based on trademark infringement. So, I sent Sport Rider magazine updated photos of the stand with the thumb screws replaced from red to black in color. I'm just trying to find out if they honored my and Pit Bull's wishes and did not publish the stand with colors gold and red? If you have the latest issue of S.R. please check for me. It's the product shown in the link below. Thanks!

Ian Gilmore
Redline Sport Bike Motorcycle Center Stand

:whistle:

redline.jpg

Last edited:
I have the latest one and the picture on page 80 "What we are testing" has the stand with red screws on it.

seems pretty silly to complain about a thumb screw color, :whistle: i like the black color better anyway :thumbsup:

well I thumbed threw it when I got the mag in the mail. I actually thought it was a PitBull product.

boo hooo, you used red thumb screws. /sigh

Glad I bought redline instead of pitbull... crybabies.

If the latest issue has my Redline center stand featured in the *****in Fresh kit? If so, do the thumb screws shown on the product appear in color red or black/grey? I know it's an odd question but I think they've written about my stand because a customer just bought one from my site and he answered that he heard about it in Sport Rider magazine. The reason I ask about the colors is because Pit Bull took issue with me using red thumb screws on my stand and had their attorney contact me based on trademark infringement. So, I sent Sport Rider magazine updated photos of the stand with the thumb screws replaced from red to black in color. I'm just trying to find out if they honored my and Pit Bull's wishes and did not publish the stand with colors gold and red? If you have the latest issue of S.R. please check for me. It's the product shown in the link below. Thanks!

Ian Gilmore
Redline Sport Bike Motorcycle Center Stand

So Pit Bull Stands have trademarked the color red huh? I don't think so.

Back