Obama Assassination plot thwarted...

yep and a single guy with a single mission is far more deadly than 2 guys with 88 planned murders and the rest of the plan they talked about over the net.. was pretty stupid actually..

Stupid is correct! As a group, skinheads must be the most stupid people I think I've ever run into. Very basic thought patterns, very easily swayed to do the wrong thing. Just idiots, all of them.

I was referring to the two skinheads that were arrested today...do you think that it sounds like you think that investigation was a waste of time because they did their planning over the net instead of face to face ???
no not ignored but you see what a
"big story" they are making out of it... they make it sound like they were perched on a rooftop locked and loaded.. this was probably part of the non existent IM/email snooping software the feds run.. Any self respecting moron knows to use RSA double key encryption for stuff like this.. Heck I have clients I have to give a public key to..

Stupid is correct! As a group, skinheads must be the most stupid people I think I've ever run into. Very basic thought patterns, very easily swayed to do the wrong thing. Just idiots, all of them.
The worst kind of sheep...

no not ignored but you see what a
"big story" they are making out of it... they make it sound like they were perched on a rooftop locked and loaded.. this was probably part of the non existent IM/email snooping software the feds run.. Any self respecting moron knows to use RSA double key encryption for stuff like this.. Heck I have clients I have to give a public key to..

Stupid people CAN be dangerous too:)

Let me try this again, not knowing where my last post went....

I am a conservative, right wing, Republican, and I would never want to see anyone assassinated! God protect Obama and McCain.

P.

:beerchug:

Back