From disagreement to murder

Yes...but is very "offensive" to speak such truths.
Kind of like, my daughter has decided to wear jeans...so now I must kill her to defend the family's honor.
Oh, and that is a religeon of 'peace' and we must not speak negatively about it.
Or how about when white people don't try and help other races with their problems, we're racist, but, if we do try and help other races with their problems...we're racist.
The world's political and government's first job is to sow division.
Keep everyone fighting amongst themselves, and they won't unite against their governments.
It isn't hard with all the individual hate that already exhists between different groups the world over, only to have the pot stirred by the media, and more problems created.
Indoctrination is pretty easy too.
Look at college campusses world wide, and look at all the Israel vs Palestine protests.
Very little is for true peace, and it's mainly which side do you want to kill the other.
And you know that 90% of these people have no clue what's going on in any of these places.
Hate, racism, and evil will Always exhist, at least as long as people are on the earth.
The hard part is not becoming like the masses, with basically an 'F you' attitude towards everyone.
I will go out of my way to help someone, anyone, I don't care what color you are, where you come from, or what you do or don't have, but anymore, especially these college age Kids, they will scream tolerance in your face...but have no tolerance or respect for others...and it makes it Really Difficult to ignore sometimes.
Time passes, life goes on, technology improves...and society continues to crumble from a lack of morals, values, work ethic, and mutual respect.

Yep, if you look at the Palestinians, about 150,000 of them after the 1948 war accepted defeat, made peace with it, remained on the Israeli side of the border and became citizens of Israel including all their descendants. After 1967 they were fully integrated into Israel, as a one state nation, they are Israeli Palestinians living peacefully as citizens.

Then you get the remainder, who show us what they support by their conduct on October 7th., with one objective only, being the obliteration of Israel and zero compromise. And then they use the term "oppressed" because they are not allowed and given the freedom to move freely so they can murder some more.

In the First world, we had many wars and lots of misery in the past, with lots of similarities. But we made peace with it. Japan does not commit terrorist attacks in the USA, because of what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The French do not go into Germany and slaughter people because of what Hitler did.

It just seems like in the Arab world, if you don't live like I do, and you don't think the way I do, I will simply eliminate you with murder.

My great grandfather had four large ranches, with a combination of livestock and agriculture. He had employees (not slaves) working on these ranches, gave them property ownership and paid them fair wages. He purchased the land legally from the Dutch East India company, with all his life savings and worked the land profitably. Came the British war, him and his oldest son went to war, his wife, two boys and a girl stayed behind on one ranch, so did all the employees on the four ranches. He lost his oldest son in the war. The British had no means of winning guerrilla warfare, so what they did is they followed a "scorched earth policy." That meant they went to all the farms, slaughtered all the livestock, burned all the crops, burned all the homesteads and took the families, mostly wives and children and placed them in concentration camps with dire conditions. They did the same with all the employees. My great grandfather's wife, daughter and one boy passed away in a concentration camp under British command. One boy survived, being my grandfather. After the war was lost, due to the scorched earth policy mainly, the land was annexed into the British Union. My great grandfather lost all his land, reunited with his only remaining son, my grandfather, and took a job as a railway worker. Of all his employees, he never saw most of them again after the war.

Fast forward to my father and my life. My dad did not hate the British, he had Brits as friends. My school years, the Brits went to different schools than we did, they were separate with different curriculums. Our neighbors were Brits, their kids and I use to play together. We did not go and plant bombs in England, or kill each other at home, we worked together as a team and eventually got independence as our own country, where we lived harmoniously together.

So when we talk about Arab ideology, is it religion, or is it simply a people who have no value for life and wish to do things only one way, being their way. Zero compromise?

Last edited:
There is absolutely no reason at all for Arabs especially Palestinians to hate anyone. They are after all weeds amongst the rose of Israel.
How laughingly blind eyed that is.
Jelly just can’t help himself. It’s ok. I understand. Bibi paid him to do it.

There is absolutely no reason at all for Arabs especially Palestinians to hate anyone. They are after all weeds amongst the rose of Israel.
How laughingly blind eyed that is.
Jelly just can’t help himself. It’s ok. I understand. Bibi paid him to do it.
Well lets see:

The Palestinians don't hate anyone, so October 7th was just a fun day out for them.

The Palestinians who protest here and chant "Gas the Jews" don't hate anyone either. They are just peace loving folks singing their anthem.

The Arabs in Syria kill each other because of Obama. Or is that also what they do for fun?

And where I started the thread, the folks from India assassinate those who cause them irritation.

Then there are some Palestinians who don't hate anyone, they are Israeli citizens. What the heck happened to them, it seems the Jews succeeded in rehabilitating some of them.

The Palestinians don't hate anyone, so October 7th was just a fun day out for them.

What the heck happened to them, it seems the Jews succeeded in rehabilitating some of them.
Rehabilitated or maybe they made a choice, like many, many US citizens decided not to join, say the KKK? I’d say a large percentage of KKK members are U.S. citizens, so is that a realistic portrayal of U.S. citizens? To portray Palestinians as a murderous
mindset is a generalization your dialogue implies. There are good and bad people absolutely everywhere. How about directing your angst specifically against the terrorists that attacked Oct 7th instead of Palestinians in general?

Well lets see:

The Palestinians who protest here and chant "Gas the Jews" don't hate anyone either. They are just peace loving folks singing their anthem.

The Arabs in Syria kill each other because of Obama. Or is that also what they do for fun?

And where I started the thread, the folks from India assassinate those who cause them irritation.

Then there are some Palestinians who don't hate anyone, they are Israeli citizens. What the heck happened to them, it seems the Jews succeeded in rehabilitating some of them.
You start a thread about an Indian hit job on a Sikh
Annnnd here we are. Other thread died so I’ll start another one. You completely side tracked your own thread to keep arguing your Middle East pov many disagree with. Enjoy yourself…..

. How about directing your angst specifically against the terrorists that attacked Oct 7th instead of Palestinians in general?
I must of missed something? I thought the terrorists were Palestinians, elected into power by Palestinians. And I thought they are accepted and supported to live among Palestinians, including in hospitals, as well as underneath them.

You start a thread about an Indian hit job on a Sikh
Annnnd here we are. Other thread died so I’ll start another one. You completely side tracked your own thread to keep arguing your Middle East pov many disagree with. Enjoy yourself…..
It’s about the values of those who can’t agree to disagree, and prefer murder. Pretty much in the same realm, don’t you think?

Rehabilitated or maybe they made a choice, like many, many US citizens decided not to join, say the KKK?
I’m being cynical, there are lots of Palestinians who don’t have jihad on their minds, who don’t hate the Jews and many of them made the choice to become Israeli citizens.

I believe we are talking about 20% of the Israeli Citizens.

Those who live in Gaza, entrapped, and with the idea of obliterating Israel just made a different choice.

Last edited:
How many died in the Revolutionary War in total?
Between 25,000 and 70,000
American Patriots died during active military service. [1] Of these, approximately 6,800 were killed in battle, while at least 17,000 died from disease.

How many were killed in the War of 1812?
About 15,000 Americans died from the War of 1812
. About 8,600 British and Canadians died from the War of 1812. Causes of death included death from battle or disease.

How many European soldiers died in WW1?
The Entente Powers (also known as the Allies) lost about 5.7 million soldiers while the Central Powers lost about 4 million. Military casualty statistics listed here include combat related deaths as well as military deaths caused by accidents, disease and deaths while prisoners of war.

How many people died in WWII in total?
Some 75 million people died in World War II, including about 20 million military personnel and 40 million civilians, many of whom died because of deliberate genocide, massacres, mass-bombings, disease, and starvation.

Indigenous peoples of the Americas (pre-1948)

It is estimated that during the initial Spanish conquest of the Americas, up to eight million Indigenous people died, primarily through the spread of Afro-Eurasian diseases.[32][33] Simultaneously, wars and atrocities waged by Europeans against native Americans also resulted in hundreds of thousands to millions of deaths. The population of indigenous Americans is estimated to have decreased from approximately 145 million to around 7-15 million between the late 15th and late 17th centuries, representing a decline of around 90-95%.[34]

@jellyrug aren't you calling the kettle black?

How many died in the Revolutionary War in total?
Between 25,000 and 70,000
American Patriots died during active military service. [1] Of these, approximately 6,800 were killed in battle, while at least 17,000 died from disease.

How many were killed in the War of 1812?
About 15,000 Americans died from the War of 1812
. About 8,600 British and Canadians died from the War of 1812. Causes of death included death from battle or disease.

How many European soldiers died in WW1?
The Entente Powers (also known as the Allies) lost about 5.7 million soldiers while the Central Powers lost about 4 million. Military casualty statistics listed here include combat related deaths as well as military deaths caused by accidents, disease and deaths while prisoners of war.

How many people died in WWII in total?
Some 75 million people died in World War II, including about 20 million military personnel and 40 million civilians, many of whom died because of deliberate genocide, massacres, mass-bombings, disease, and starvation.

Indigenous peoples of the Americas (pre-1948)

It is estimated that during the initial Spanish conquest of the Americas, up to eight million Indigenous people died, primarily through the spread of Afro-Eurasian diseases.[32][33] Simultaneously, wars and atrocities waged by Europeans against native Americans also resulted in hundreds of thousands to millions of deaths. The population of indigenous Americans is estimated to have decreased from approximately 145 million to around 7-15 million between the late 15th and late 17th centuries, representing a decline of around 90-95%.[34]

@jellyrug aren't you calling the kettle black?
Below is a copy and paste of our endeavor to prevent these massacres post World War II. While we had some success, added with the formation of NATO, right now things don’t look too bright. Russia and China appears to be the new forces practicing colonialism.

I believe first world countries who are NATO members have risen beyond the atrocities of the past, however it appears their efforts in the Middle East will never succeed.

“As of September 2022, there are 171,736 active-duty military troops across 178 countries, with the most in Japan (53,973), Germany (35,781), and South Korea (25,372). These three countries also have the most U.S. military bases – 120, 119, and 73, respectively.

There are around 750 U.S. military bases in at least 80 countries, though Al Jazeera says the number “may be even higher as not all data is published by the Pentagon.”

Many U.S. military bases were built after World War II “when the U.S. took position as the global leader and peacekeeper in and around Japan and Germany,” which explains why those two countries have the most bases. Then the Cold War and the Korean War gave the U.S. another reason for global military expansion – to contain communism”

Last edited:
Below is a copy and paste of our endeavor to prevent these massacres post World War II. While we had some success, added with the formation of NATO, right now things don’t look too bright. Russia and China appears to be the new forces practicing colonialism.

I believe first world countries who are NATO members have risen beyond the atrocities of the past, however it appears their efforts in the Middle East will never succeed.

“As of September 2022, there are 171,736 active-duty military troops across 178 countries, with the most in Japan (53,973), Germany (35,781), and South Korea (25,372). These three countries also have the most U.S. military bases – 120, 119, and 73, respectively.

There are around 750 U.S. military bases in at least 80 countries, though Al Jazeera says the number “may be even higher as not all data is published by the Pentagon.”

Many U.S. military bases were built after World War II “when the U.S. took position as the global leader and peacekeeper in and around Japan and Germany,” which explains why those two countries have the most bases. Then the Cold War and the Korean War gave the U.S. another reason for global military expansion – to contain communism”
Not bad-mouthing the US at all but the Marshall Plan (actual name is Economic Recovery Act of 1948) was an economic plan, and it built the US into the most economically dominant country in history and cemented white-anglo dominance worldwide. Capitalism needs peace to work most effectively. If you are outside of the club, you get a small piece and cannot reach your potential. The club, by the way, is largely white people; even Germany and Italy were inited after they had just tried to destroy the world. Japan was included because they capitulated totally and were a foot into the growing "Asian menace". All we required to get into the club was to adopt capitalism, as this swore allegiance to the dollar, rather than to some other ideology. Look behind the curtain of the Marshall Plan and you will see the real purpose for the atomic bombs we dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki: to establish the US as the ultimate military power on the planet so governments would accept this plan that would "make America great" the first time.

Was this a bad thing? I personally think not. It has established a world order that has been largely peaceful, even as technology has become much more democratic. The old-world way of killing your enemies is counterproductive, more so as we build infrastructure and interdependent economies.

Not bad-mouthing the US at all but the Marshall Plan (actual name is Economic Recovery Act of 1948) was an economic plan, and it built the US into the most economically dominant country in history and cemented white-anglo dominance worldwide. Capitalism needs peace to work most effectively. If you are outside of the club, you get a small piece and cannot reach your potential. The club, by the way, is largely white people; even Germany and Italy were inited after they had just tried to destroy the world. Japan was included because they capitulated totally and were a foot into the growing "Asian menace". All we required to get into the club was to adopt capitalism, as this swore allegiance to the dollar, rather than to some other ideology. Look behind the curtain of the Marshall Plan and you will see the real purpose for the atomic bombs we dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki: to establish the US as the ultimate military power on the planet so governments would accept this plan that would "make America great" the first time.

Was this a bad thing? I personally think not. It has established a world order that has been largely peaceful, even as technology has become much more democratic. The old-world way of killing your enemies is counterproductive, more so as we build infrastructure and interdependent economies.
It appears as if the Marshal plan had good intentions though, to rebuild a broken world following the war. I always understood Truman’s intentions as sincere.

Europe lay in ruins, its economy was devastated.
Two years after the war the Soviet Union’s control of Eastern Europe heightened the crisis.

Why do you say “White Anglo Dominance”? After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, is that still applicable?

It appears as if the Marshal plan had good intentions though, to rebuild a broken world following the war. I always understood Truman’s intentions as sincere.

Europe lay in ruins, its economy was devastated.
Two years after the war the Soviet Union’s control of Eastern Europe heightened the crisis.

Why do you say “White Anglo Dominance”? After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, is that still applicable?
I didn't say it was wrong, I just don't think people understand what is going on today from this perspective. Your statement sort of exposes a Eurocentric point of view: The world lay in ruins but the focus of rebuilding and investing the undisputed power the bomb brought was focused on White-Anglo and yes, Christian nations.

Was this wrong? Not necessarily. Was it right? Not necessarily. But it does make sense of the world we lie in.

I must of missed something? I thought the terrorists were Palestinians, elected into power by Palestinians. And I thought they are accepted and supported to live among Palestinians, including in hospitals, as well as underneath them.
I don’t think you missed anything. Some degenerate, dishonest politicians go to church and are considered Christians, so do we classify all Christians as such? I was part of an election process that put Donald Trump in office, does that make me a racist thug? You’re well aware but it doesn’t fit well with your argument, so there you are.

I don’t think you missed anything. Some degenerate, dishonest politicians go to church and are considered Christians, so do we classify all Christians as such? I was part of an election process that put Donald Trump in office, does that make me a racist thug? You’re well aware but it doesn’t fit well with your argument, so there you are.
We have answered this question before in the other thread. So let’s answer it once more. If Donald Trump had a charter of Jihad against all Democrats, and you voted for him, you are responsible and should face the consequences. If you did not vote for him under those circumstances, you have my sympathy. Unfortunately the majority of Palestinians voted for Hamas. Formerly, Arafat had the same charter, he was also selected into power by the majority of Palestinians.

We have answered this question before in the other thread. So let’s answer it once more. If Donald Trump had a charter of Jihad against all Democrats, and you voted for him, you are responsible and should face the consequences. If you did not vote for him under those circumstances, you have my sympathy. Unfortunately the majority of Palestinians voted for Hamas. Formerly, Arafat had the same charter, he was also selected into power by the majority of Palestinians.
Maybe you answered it in your mind; in mine the Palestinians did what they thought was best at election time. I believe if the Oct 7th attack had been a certainty in their future a large portion would have voted differently. You probably think differently but it's a question that can't be answered. As for Trump, different circumstance totally but he constantly groups all Democrats as the incoherent enemy with immature generalizations. As president he tried to penalize blue states and given the authority I think he abuse it without a second thought.

Apparently Bebe knew of the Hamaas attack plans, or at least Israel intelligence was aware of them. So how does an intelligence officer find out Hamaas has these plans without running that up the flap pole? Very fishy. Sort of looks like a floundering Leader who let a war start to build his poll numbers... This gets messier every day.

Back