Here We Go Again With Some More - Hatetred BS

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Look I do not support John McCain, but I still respect him. I know this extreme, but WTF, at least no one is out there ACTIVELY trying to hurt/kill McCain.

Check this out:
ATF says it's disrupted plot to assassinate Barack Obama - 10/27/08 - Houston News - abc13.com

Is this what the hatemongers resort to when it appears that they may have to deal with someone that does not fall into their category of "human beings".

And people keep trying to say that race is no issue here. You can't tell me that this isn't some bullshid.

As much as the two biggest Anti-Obamas on here CTA & R8 push their anti-Obama message, even these two aren't pushing for the guy to be murdered.

Everyone needs to remember that the man is an Elected Official, a Husband, and a Father.

It would be nice if someone helped these inbred fukwads off of the planet since they obviously think they have some say in life or death.

Anyone that thinks race isn't involved is fooling themselves in some way. I would hate to be Obama Secret Service Detail chief. Radicals on both sides do not condone.

I have said this more than once. GOD protect Obama. (win or lose)

With Biden in second and Pelosi in third well..be affraid. Very affraid.

r8

Well, its kinda like when your parents say..."now stop crying or I will give you a REASON to cry!"

They're kinda giving him a REASON for gun-control...because he's pushing so hard for it.

:sarcasm:

I consider myself to be very luck to be alive and see this election happen. I am also glad the world is getting a good look at how ugly the US really is. I can't help think about that song True Colors and know what is really means.

I consider myself to be very luck to be alive and see this election happen. I am also glad the world is getting a good look at how ugly the US really is. I can't help think about that song True Colors and know what is really means.

Well now that we know how you feel... I love my country. Thanks for sharing your true colors.:welcome:

There are wackos everywhere...I'm just thankful they cauught these two before they started their planned carnage...heres to the ATF:beerchug:

Well, its kinda like when your parents say..."now stop crying or I will give you a REASON to cry!"

They're kinda giving him a REASON for gun-control...because he's pushing so hard for it.

:sarcasm:

He basically said "Tighter safety controls."

His administration will pick at them all.

Gun sales are through the roof. Lock and load them boys!

r8

You know what, IMHO you can take a high flying dive and find a new country... IF FOR ONE second you think that is what this country really is, you are as fuggedup as anyone I have ever seen... what an azzhat comment...

Middle Eastern radicals killing literally thousands of innocents
south African radicals killing millions of innocents
south American rebels killing thousands...

I could probably go on but this probably a good enough start..

Last edited:
As much as I am a die-hard, right wing, conservative Republican, I would never want to see anyone asassinated. God watch over Obama.

P.

:beerchug:

He basically said "Tighter safety controls."

His administration will pick at them all.

Gun sales are through the roof. Lock and load them boys!

r8

I am NOT looking forward to another azzhat to start trying to take away my guns...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

ooohh, who cares??? We are all fukked no matter what! It wont change! Why dont you guys wanna see it my way?

They do not give a chit about you and I!! What part of this do you guyz not understand?

They do not give a chit about you and I!! What part of this do you guyz not understand?

I'm catching the "red eye" to Boston. Pick me up in the morning and will talk.

Wait!

You live in the land of Ted Kennedy! Imagine Mass policies on all of us!

O..the humanity.

r8

If the USA is so ugly then I would invite you to find a new country to live in. The statement you just made would be enough to have you locked up of put to death in some countries.

Sorry I missed this one.. Don't tend to check the Politics section before random..
It is a sad states of affairs to see this today..

Back