Obama Assassination plot thwarted...

I saw this over on Officer.com too...they're trying to kill him already...and he's not even ELECTED yet! :sarcasm:

They have been trying since before he got Secret Service protection, which was very early for any candidate.

and this is to be done by two guys meeting over the internet a month ago with elaborate plans for an assassination... yea what ever... they have highschool kids with better plans than that to take over the world... more fear mongering and horn tooting by the same guys that had to burn a bunch of religious wackos to death in Waco...

All I can see is two goof balls collaborating on some fantasy of world domination...

I just gotta get through 8 more days....

and I'm going to be out of the country for 3 of the 8. I must be livin' right!

and this is to be done by two guys meeting over the internet a month ago with elaborate plans for an assassination... yea what ever... they have highschool kids with better plans than that to take over the world... more fear mongering and horn tooting by the same guys that had to burn a bunch of religious wackos to death in Waco...

All I can see is two goof balls collaborating on some fantasy of world domination...

They are probably as inept as Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. :whistle:

I'm happy they caught them :beerchug:

Last edited:
They are probably as inept as Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. :whistle:

I'm happy they caught them :beerchug:
they had several months on that gig... I attended graduation that year (my daughter graduated from Columbine the same year).. But I bet if there had been any security even close to that above a public library (there was NONE at Columbine) and someone had listened (there was a report on these 2 already) probably would not have happened..

they had several months on that gig... I attended graduation that year (my daughter graduated from Columbine the same year).. But I bet if there had been any security even close to that above a public library (there was NONE at Columbine) and someone had listened (there was a report on these 2 already) probably would not have happened..

Are you saying they should have been ignored, I don't understand???

Are you saying they should have been ignored, I don't understand???
no they "were" ignored... I find it an unrelated incident in all respects (2 guys talking on the net vs 2 guys with drawn plans etc).. but eric was a known issue when this happened..

History has proven many times over that a knot head with a gun can ruin your whole day...
yep and a single guy with a single mission is far more deadly than 2 guys with 88 planned murders and the rest of the plan they talked about over the net.. was pretty stupid actually..

no they "were" ignored... I find it an unrelated incident in all respects (2 guys talking on the net vs 2 guys with drawn plans etc).. but eric was a known issue when this happened..

Says they were arrested together and in possession of firearms. Yeah, most likely would have never done much, but it would be unwise to just brush it off IMO. On the other hand I'm pretty confident there are some folks out there who are more than willing and capable of doing something like this...

I was referring to the two skinheads that were arrested today...it sounds like you think that investigation was a waste of time because they did their planning over the net instead of face to face ???

Last edited:
Back