Ny newbie

marks1340busa

Registered
Just wanted to stop and say hi. my name is Mark i live in upsate ny. Just got my new 08 busa this summer and am loving her.

summer08 032.jpg

thanks guys... i always wanted a busa and the time came were i was good to go..
ok here is my first newb question...
1-i want to put full yosh r77 carbon 4-2-1 or a tsukigi cannon 4-2-1 on i heard i dont need to use a power commander

2- i do need a power commander

any help would be greatly appreciated. i would hate to do damage to anything

Welcome to the group. you're gonna love it here! Great looking bike---looks like mine!:thumbsup:

img_8614 (Small).jpg

:welcome: I just left up there in october to head back home to FL. I was in Watertown. I will be back in June for the summer.

Last edited:
PM GPW from Hyperbike, Greg is a stand up guy and can tell you all about the exhaust thing...as will many of our sponsors for that fact.
Also, search is your friend, this is one of the MOST posted questions of the Org, so you will have plenty to read about with regards to that topic.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you, in spite of the fact you ride a pumpkin,:laugh: and yeah all the coments about it not being the fastest color? Thats because they all know the Gray and Black 08 is the FASTEST:poke::rofl::cheerleader:again:welcome:

thanks everyone !!!!! as for the color choice the orange black and grey was sitting next to the orange and black buuuuut the orange had a .02 on her at the line:thumbsup:

Back