NW busa headed to Laguna Seca

havoc

Registered
here is where we are staying for the first night. I called and they have enough rooms for everyone, so book your room asap. the rate is 59 a night plus tax

we will be leaving from Gresham Or, meeting place and departure and directions will be posted soon

also we will have a support unit traveling with us, so if you have extra stuff that might need to be carried, i think will have that covered.

here is where we are staying for the first night. I called and they have enough rooms for everyone, so book your room asap. the rate is 70 a night plus tax.

we will be leaving from Gresham Or, meeting place and departure and directions will be posted soon

also we will have a support unit traveling with us, so if you have extra stuff that might need to be carried, i think will have that covered.
there has been a change, were gonna to Weaverville as previously  planned before. you can please everyone. heres the info

Best Western Weaverville
(530) 623-2129

I trust you will meet up with the Southern contingent down the road. Action seemed like a great place to meet with those that will be staying tuesday night at my place.

Explain the support unit and how it will work. I assume they just get a map and we tell them where to meet us at?

I trust you will meet up with the Southern contingent down the road. Action seemed like a great place to meet with those that will be staying tuesday night at my place.

Explain the support unit and how it will work. I assume they just get a map and we tell them where to meet us at?
were taking Hwy 26 out by Mt Hood then to Bend instead of going I-5. try to stay away from some of the morning traffic.

that how the support unit will work. will meet up with him down the road.

ill venture over to the Gresahm area and find a good place to meet in the morning. you can take Powell Blvd to hwy 26 and will meet out in that area.

were taking Hwy 26 out by Mt Hood then to Bend instead of going I-5. try to stay away from some of the morning traffic.

ill venture over to the Gresahm area and find a good place to meet in the morning. you can take Powell Blvd to hwy 26 and will meet out in that area.
If we are going tht way, I will meet you where everyone else is meeting. Like you said...keep it simple! Doesn't Action have a shop in Gresh also? Is it convenient? Or a Dennys/Sharis is always good.

If we are going tht way, I will meet you where everyone else is meeting. Like you said...keep it simple! Doesn't Action have a shop in Gresh also? Is it convenient? Or a Dennys/Sharis is always good.
Take the Wood Village exit, go south to first light - Halsey - turn right - west - for 1/2 mile, Action Motorsports is on the right. Too easy, huge parking lot, pickup any last-minute gear, flip off the svc mgr, blow a kiss to the receptionist, and bye-bye.

meeting place will be at Shari in Gresahm on Hwy 26 across the street from Walgreens @7am close by 242dr/hogan

it reall easy to get too for both of you.

Thinker
just take I205 north to powell blvd, go east to hwy 26, turn left and it 500 feet on your right.

Cache
take I-84 west to 242exit(walmart). turn left travel 3miles to Hwy 26, turn left and its 300 feet on your left.
ill call and get the exact phone number of the place

Twisted, Swan

got your room yet?
rock.gif
?

well, since you guys are leaving @ 7:oo am wed. I am not sure where the seattle crew is going to stay? I dont think anyone wants to leave seattle tue. evening to spend the night somewhere 3 hrs away? most likely if you guys cant change departure time, we will leave seattle sometime in the AM wed. and catch up to you somewhere along the way? not sure which route we will be taking at that point, so not sure where we would stay? I will ask what others want to do. I am wondering what time the canada crew will be passing seattle? maybe we will hook up with them? for now, its all a BIG mystery to me...

well, since you guys are leaving @ 7:oo am wed. I am not sure where the seattle crew is going to stay? I dont think anyone wants to leave seattle tue. evening to spend the night somewhere 3 hrs away? most likely if you guys cant change departure time, we will leave seattle sometime in the AM wed. and catch up to you somewhere along the way? not sure which route we will be taking at that point, so not sure where we would stay? I will ask what others want to do. I am wondering what time the canada crew will be passing seattle? maybe we will hook up with them? for now, its all a BIG mystery to me...
Hey I feel for you man. We should have tried to get together to hash this out, but we didn't. Unfortunately, I think it is what it is and isn't going to change. I am not coordinating that part but everyone, including me, likes the idea of getting an early start.

I think that the Canada crew is planning to get here Tuesday night and get a fresh start Wednesday morning. Keep in mind they have several hours to ride just to get here. It only makes sense for them to spend the night somewhere.

However, I don't want to speak for anyone. My only job here was to get a group rate in Weaverville. So I just need a count of rooms. Hopefully, you guys will decide to make the early departure time.

Havoc, T62, Cache, and the rest of the PDX crew....Glenda & I will be meeting up with you all at 0700 at Shari's. Before that time, we need to exchange cell numbers, in case someone is lost/delayed/running late. If any of the Seattle crew needs a bed for Tuesday night, we could offer two. We will be riding with the group as far as I-5. We're going to go down I-5 to stay overnight in Redding, then a straight shot the next day to Watsonville. We've got lodging there for the 10th through the 13th.

You will LOVE Rt. 299 from Redding to Arcata, especially along the Trinity River. I rode that route last summer, just after I got the FJR...beautiful scenery, lots of twisties, and some great sweeping turns. You will NOT like Rt. 101 down the Coast....it's a nightmare of lumbering RVs and oncoming traffic rounding bends on the wrong side of the road. I had such a bad time of it last year, I swore never to ride it again.

We plan on getting all our gear stashed in the motel early on Thursday (in Watsonville), then hooking up via cellphone for some of LoBusa's itinerary.

I still have a complete Big Dog Pass setup for sale (my Sis couldn't get the time off) ....including Pit Pass, Red 2 MC parking, Special Areas Pass, and Grandstand seating (Turn 11) for Saturday & Sunday. It cost me $195, and I will sell it for the same. E-mail me if you're interested in the ticket, or if you need a bed for Tuesday night.

Only 17 days to departure.......is everyone JACKED yet?

here the correct info. meeting place in the morning.

Shari Restraunt
1979 E burnside
(503)- 661-6644

if you need direction , hit me on the pm. ill give you the easy way.

Only 17 days to departure.......is everyone JACKED yet?
Workin on it.....
sarcasm.gif

Has been a b!t*h gettin my stuff here ironed out. So, what do I do? Keep pushin and getting ready. Polished my rims today, goin to polish the rest of the bike tomorrow.
Getting my runs in at Woodburn friday the 27th for my license. Opens at 2pm if anybody wants to show up for some support!

Jus so's ya know RandyMcNally.com says Weaverville to Salinas via the coast is over 500 miles!
wow.gif
rock.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Thurs & Friday gonna be long saddle days boyz!

here is where we are staying for the first night. I called and they have enough rooms for everyone, so book your room asap. the rate is 70 a night plus tax.

there has been a change, were gonna to Weaverville as previously  planned before. you can please everyone. heres the info

Best Western Weaverville
(530) 623-2129
hAvOc, wTf? the number you posted is for hotel trinity? the # for the best western is (530) 623-4432? I called and the guy was an ass, I told him I wanted to reserve the $59 room, he said "the $59.00 room was for the dinner special"? then he said "are rooms arent that cheap", then he said he had another call and he had to go, then he hung up on me? I dont get it. are we getting a group rate or what? if so whats the name of the group?

jump9.gif
rotflmao!!!!

twisted, just make sure you give me or havoc your email, and we will make sure you are taken care of...

Best Western Weaverville
(530) 623-2129
hAvOc, wTf? the number you posted is for hotel trinity? the # for the best western is (530) 623-4432? I called and the guy was an ass, I told him I wanted to reserve the $59 room, he said "the $59.00 room was for the dinner special"? then he said "are rooms arent that cheap", then he said he had another call and he had to go, then he hung up on me? I dont get it. are we getting a group rate or what? if so whats the name of the group?
Perhaps too many threads here, but here you go. I reserved a bunch of rooms in my name, and I just have to get back to them with the number. And yes, Rick initially had the wrong number. So let me know how many rooms you need. Here are the prices.

All you have to do is 2 things.
Confirm that you are going, and I know you are.
Decide if you are going to bunk up and with whom.

Here are the rates (2 Queens in each room):
1 person in room    $57.74 w/tax
2 people in room    $68.24 w/tax
3 people in room    $73.49 w/tax
4 people in room    $76.64 w/tax

Havoc posted the address and phone number to Sharis on the other thread, but I will see if I can find it to post here.

Shari Restaurant
1979 E burnside
(503)- 661-6644

if you need direction , hit me (Havoc) on the pm. ill give you the easy way.

I just sent the following e-mail to NW riders. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Here is what I have for reservations for Wednesday night Weaverville so far. Rates are listed below. Any changes or additions?

Greg/Elton 1 Room
Kent + 3 1 Room
Cache/Hawaii 1 Room
Swan 1 room
Havoc 1 Room
Twisted 1 Room (Please Confirm)

Twisted, are you and Mike receiving these messages? Please confirm.

Back