NW busa headed to Laguna Seca

I just sent the following e-mail to NW riders. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Here is what I have for reservations for Wednesday night Weaverville so far. Rates are listed below. Any changes or additions?

Greg/Elton 1 Room
Kent + 3 1 Room
Cache/Hawaii 1 Room
Swan 1 room
Havoc 1 Room
Twisted 1 Room (Please Confirm)

Twisted, are you and Mike receiving these messages? Please confirm.
Roger that...

Greg, What time are u guyz expecting to roll in to weaverville? and what is the blast off time thurs a.m.?

Greg, What time are u guyz expecting to roll in to weaverville? and what is the blast off time thurs a.m.?
Havoc is really the man with the plan. But I suspect that we will hit Weaverville around 4:00 or 5:00, depending on the number of stops...lunch etc. If there is something nice to see and/or photograph, I hope we can smell the roses a bit.

Blast off time Thursday should be early, like 7:30 or 8:00.

pissed.gif
Now i'm pissed!! got my tickets, forgot to get parking, and now its all fugn sold out!!
pissed.gif

pissed.gif

no, not camping. and im not gonna spend 200 bucks for the big dog stuff either............... shiat, gonna hav to figure somethin out... THinker didnt get his parking pass either!
mad.gif

We can still park, but will be with other cars and crap. I think the real issue is that it isn't paved and we will get a lot of dust on the bikes.

CRAP!

To Big Dog, Or Not To Big Dog....Cache, you might want to reconsider, close in paved MC parking, hot pit access right next to all the racers, grandstand seating at turn 11 so's you can watch the final lap mayhem:

My sister was going to fly out for Laguna this year, but couldn't get the time off.....leaving me with an extra Big Dog setup.

The Big Dog pass is good for the duration of the event, and comes with Special Areas Pass, Pitwalk Pass, Red 2 Preferred Motorcycle Parking, and Grandstand seating on turn 11 for Sat. & Sun.  The price is $195, the same as I paid.

Just for your info....turn 11 is where all the late passes are made, it gets REAL exciting on the last lap!  The Red 2 MC Parking is right at the entrance to the track, it's monitored by staff, and is real close to where the Christian Bikers set up thier gear check-in trailer.  The Pitwalk is just too cool, you're standing right next to BBoz, EBoz, Mladin, Hodgson, Corser, Xauss, and all the bikes.....photo ops ABOUND.  

E-mail me if interested:   fred1949@attbi.com

Back