Number 4

That KTM is SEXY! That guys an idiot. Although I do agree with the Ducati Paso and the BMW K1...

this guy has no business writing about the looks of motorcycles. I was board so I looked through all his lists and can only agree on a small handfull of bikes. he must love the Harleys because the only Harleys on the list are the ones where they tried to break away from the norm. it was cool seeing some of those bike though, some very sexy bike in his list.

I must have bad taste. I love the Buell lightning, the Honda Rune AND the Yamaha Roadliner.. :banghead:

Plus, how is the SV even on the same lists? I think a Road King should be on that list.. Maybe a V-rod Muscle?

The author needs new glasses..

Im with you on the Buell Lightning- there was some unique about that bike wasn't it? Fuel is the the frame or oil was displaced somewhere else... anyway- wheelie machine and I love ALL twins

#4 say what.The busa is a very sleek and sexy bike.Now the ZX-14 I can understand.What they hell do they know.

That guy is an idiot +1. Doubt he's ever ridden a motorcycle.

Love all those bikes! Unique. Sexy. Special!

Hayabusa riders, most of whom are rabid lunatics with a death wish. I don't really mind if they kill themselves by running their Hayas at 180 mph

MOST of us are RABID LUNATICS with a DEATH wish.

And I go EVERYWHERE at 180 MPH!!!

Too funny.

Back