100+ mph Electric Motorcycle by Brammo

Prices...

* Empulse 6.0 $9999 Average range 60 miles.
* Empulse 8.0 $11995 Average range 80 miles.
* Empulse 10.0 $13995 Average range 100 miles.

:beerchug:

the concept is great, but being that people already have a problem noticing us riders on the road with even loud exhausts, how do you supposed the riders of super silent electric sportbikes are going to make sure they don't get their ass run over by a cager?

So I pay the price of a New Busa for this the go 100 miles on an electric motor? WTH
Nice if I didnt have a bike that does that in first gear.:laugh:

the concept is great, but being that people already have a problem noticing us riders on the road with even loud exhausts, how do you supposed the riders of super silent electric sportbikes are going to make sure they don't get their ass run over by a cager?

Bright yellow riding gear? :whistle:

Not to thread jack, BUT every time I hear "electric motorcycle" I think of this oldie, but goodie..........(fast forward to about 135)

- Electric Motorcycle Crash[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
:laugh: The KillaCycle...
That had bad written all over it...

This is how it's supposed to look...

:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cars are so well sound insulated now that they don't hear you anyways, I still maintain that a florescent riding jacket is the only way to go, I commute every day and have never had anybody even get close while I've been wearing my jacket with the exception of a couple of blind spot incidents.

Cars are so well sound insulated now that they don't hear you anyways, I still maintain that a florescent riding jacket is the only way to go, I commute every day and have never had anybody even get close while I've been wearing my jacket with the exception of a couple of blind spot incidents.

I definitely agree with you, but I think an aftermarket exhaust helps with a lot of those blind spot incidents. At least for me it does.

Back