Now this is lane splitting.

Man that was almost like one of them halloween videos where sumthin jumps out at you!
I had someone tell me they had a sportbike rider fly by them like that and they `bout s^*t themself..

Happens every time I'm granny putt'n along, squids think its awesome to do a fly-by past a 'Busa! ...go figure?! ???

No idea what type of accident he could have caused. I'm hoping that the other riders where aware of what was happening. Otherwise why have the camera on during a straight away. Still dangerous.

:rulez: i have to say i would have gone after that frickin squid and beat the monkey pis$ right out of them.:rulez:

I would have been mad as well.
I had some kid in a WRX STi do a flyby mid lane less than 2 foot from my mirror. He was 1/2 way on the shoulder of the road. I saw what exit he got off at, I knew he would be stopped at the light....about 10 years ago I would have followed him and took care of his windows for him.
I just let it go, not worth it, you can't train the untrainable.

I'll cop a flyby off a riding buddy with good skills that knows what he's doin' (quite fun sometimes.....after ya get over the initial "fright" factor)! But if it's a total stranger that comes outta nowhere (....seemingly like that), no chance!!! He may as well be kickin' sand in ya face at the beach or spittin' in your eye or feelin' up ur missus........a total lack of respect towards a fellow rider (no matter WHATEVER they ride) deserves nothing less than :crowbar::spank::crowbar:

Killing yourself is one thing but putting someone else in that much danger sucks. I say a beat-down was in order there........

Headed home one day from work and I am a little to the left in the lane doing 70 mph. An HD DH blows past me in the lane with me doing 100mph or better. First thought was drop a couple gears and catch him. Then teach him some manners. I caught myself and went home. What a DH.

Back