NORWALK Track Day (Check it out)...

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:blue'>For those that missed it last year or the rain date the year before, this is a great time for all and a chance for some good clean fun.  It's our local Ohio site putting it on so get in now if you are thinking about it.  There are only 10-SPOTS left if anyone on here may be interested.  Shoot me a PM or Email if you have any questions...</span>

<table style=filter:glow(color=RED)><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Norwalk Raceway Park
Monday, September 24th, 2007</span></table>

<span style='color:red'>Details:</span>
- The price per vehicle is $50 and must be prepaid.
- The track is ours for the day. Racing begins at 12 Noon, and ends at 5pm.
- 30 vehicles max. That includes cars, trucks, motorcycles, and pocket bikes.
- Both lanes will be open and you get unlimited passes for the 5 hours.
- Full "Norwalk style" VHT Prep to the 660' (1/8 mile).
- Sportsman Tree setup for "Heads Up" racing.
- Paramedic and Ambulance services will be on site should the need for either of them arise.
- We run the entire event ourselves; The Tree, Water-box, Time-slips, Staging Lanes, etc. etc.
- We have the run of the place all to ourselves, and access to all of their facilities; Restrooms, Race Gas pumps, etc.
- It's our day, we do and race, whatever we want.
- No vehicle Tech, and no bs!

<span style='color:red'>The fine print:</span>

- I reserve the right to deny any person(s) or vehicle(s) that does not meet the standards of safety, conduct, and mental capacity.
- All participants must sign a waiver at the track freeing Norwalk, it's personnel, KOS, and myself, from any and all liabilities.
- Participants are responsible to pay for any clean up, and/or damage to the track, that is a result from their vehicle.
- Refunds are ONLY given in the event that the track day is canceled due to weather.
- It is your responsibility to prepare your vehicle and show up, or find a substitute.
- I must be notified at least 1 week prior to the event (September 17th), if there will be a substitute taking your spot.
- In the event that the track day is canceled by Norwalk due to weather, a rain date might be scheduled.
- As of now, there is NOT a rain date scheduled, thus full refunds will be given.

<span style='color:red'>Please PM me with any additional questions, and also if you're in for the payment info, thanks.</span>

*Once you pay, then and only then do you have a spot secured.*

I hope to see some quick bikes out this year...  
biggrin.gif

Later...Josh
cool.gif

Back