North Korea Fails again

I wonder how many scientists and people involved in the making of that failure will lose their lives over this?

World News - North Korea rocket breaks up after much-touted launch

Cost to build and launch a rocket..............$850 million
seconds in flight before it came apart.........90
Watching the 200 million in food aid from the US go out the window because of a broken promise to not launch missiles................Priceless

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol:

Another triumph of Communist engineering. Russell, I hope you're paying attention...:poke:

I'll bet you that Obama still gives them the $200,000,000, though. After all, evil despots deserve it far more than, say, American citizens.

I'm sure we will still give them aid...........they will just threaten another underground nuke test and bingo....here’s your food.

We’re too busy playing in the sand box looking for oil. Not to mention the fact that we are too scared of offending Russia and China. We need to knock on N. Korea’s door and tell them that if the piss us off even one more time that we will gladly spend the next 30 minutes wiping them off the map and giving the land back to S. Korea.

Aweful expensive fireworks display for the starving population.....

Hopefully this will set them back a few more years.

North Korea should have been invaded and destroyed decades ago. Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il were as evil a pair of maniacs as have ever existed. They made Saddam and his sons look like pikers.

Jong-Il is known to have had people burned alive, as an object lesson to others, and the persecution, imprisonment, torture and murder of Christians there is simply horrifying.

If the UN were actually a credible organisation, they would have liberated that country years ago.

And the US shouldn't have stopped at the 38th Parallel.

that was just a prelude of things to come for them. it would not surprise me to see military action taken against them in the very near future.

the last thing the world needs is some crack-pot kid running a country experimenting with expensive fireworks to find out if they can launch a rocket with a war head on it....:whistle:

Has anyone thought about the possibility of sabotage :whistle:
that did cross my mind actually but their incompetence is sabotage enough I think.

im sure all the rocket scientists are being tortured now anyway for embarassing them in front of the whole world so they will have a fresh batch of scientists to start with on Monday im sure....:whistle:

Back