north east of germany

hi eater,

you wanted to visit germany ?? that is cool maybe we can meet somewhere ( germany isn't that big )and have a cup of tea or a beer like dat.

beerchug.gif

greetz alex

Srad78 I have been riding/racing (a RF900R and since 2000 my '99 Hayabusa) at the Nurburgring/Nordschleife for about 7 years now.

On quiet days when there is not much people out there I go so I have most of the Nordschleife to myself.

I will be the only silver and black Busa with stickers, carbon exhaust and scuffed up knee sliders ( I just got new ones so I have to go and break them in)

However, I am in Bavaria  my handy 0160-98-50 60 40. If no answer leave a text message. If I have to go out of germany I turn my handy off.

or- (oder)

Servus/Gruss Gott Srad78. Meine name ist Sven.
Ich bin amerikaner. Ich bin soldat. Ich komme aus Bayern. Ich lange seiben jahre duetcheland. Ich spreche ein bissien und verstehen ein bissien duetche. Ich geht nach der nurburgring moeglich. Ich habe su viel arbeit. Ich geht aus deutchland zwizandurch.

I have also been to the hochenheimring but I was not impressed.

I have been thinking about going to the sachsenring and the lausitzring ( I heard they have money problems)

I would like to go there. Do you know anything about them?

And the Brno course in the czech republic? (not important)

you can email me if you know anything.

Sven - I am an American in Bavaria. I'm in Kitzingen, near Wurzburg. I don't road race, but I'm always looking for a Drag strip. I enjoy going to the races though, I came from Central Texas, home to Kevin Schwantz and Edward Collins. Where are you located?

Hello
I'm American civ. in germany (by kitzingen) looking for home-ez!
Bin here since 1981. (long time) ride 2003 hayabusa
ex harley rider
after all these years my english is getting pretty bad
sad.gif

I work in POWDER COATING, I'm the BOSS in the department
super.gif

send a mail !!!!

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

It's been awhile since I've posted over here.  I got your email Str8jackin, I see Fuski is close to me.  Where are you located Fuski?  In case you see me, here is a pic of my bike: (Can't figure out how to post a pic)

It has a Velocity Stage II that I'm still dialing in and the rest is obvious.  I get around the exhaust issue because I'm an American and am exempted.

Back