Germany, Amsterdam and London watch out :)

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I'm heading out in a week for a week of fun and debauchery that probably wont get me arrested but its probably best that its a guys trip :laugh:

Curious if watching this series on the flight to Germany would be inappropriate... seriously. I love WWII history and plan on seeing some sights that I missed on my last trips to Germany, mainly because I have never been to Berlin. Hoping to see a lot of cool places along the way and be drunk enough at night that everyone speaking german around me will make sense :rofl:

51oizklxexL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Dont forget to do that thing ...talk to that guy..and stuff:laugh:

You know what I mean..and I want my STEIN dangit!:poke:

It was my understanding that they really REALLY don't like to talk about those years. :whistle:

Droid Via Tapatalk

Dont forget to do that thing ...talk to that guy..and stuff:laugh:

You know what I mean..and I want my STEIN dangit!:poke:

I'm gonna spend a week with that guy, I'm sure we'll have a convo or two :whistle: :laugh:

what stein? you don't call a brother so I dunno whatchu want.... but I do know you got a few days to figure it out cuz 6pm next Tuesday I'ma gonna be up in the air :laugh:

It was my understanding that they really REALLY don't like to talk about those years. :whistle:

Droid Via Tapatalk

yeah its a great series from the bits I've seen and not trying to have some P.O.'d German yankin my chain because I'm watching it on the plane. The history behind some of the places though could add to the points of interest for the week long road trip around central Europe though :thumbsup: I'm kinda thinking that some of these places are best to see now because the wife and kids definitely do not share the same level of interest in WWII history that I do :whistle: I'll take them over with me for a Rhine river cruise and stop at the castles .... think thats more their speed than looking at blown up bunkers :yes:

If you stop in amsterdam.....i need you to fedex me an unsuspicious box from a coffeshop there in town:whistle:

If you stop in amsterdam.....i need you to fedex me an unsuspicious box from a coffeshop there in town:whistle:

We are going to be in Berlin at the Marriott right downtown for the 18-20th then we are going to Amsterdam and staying at the Renaissance for the 20th-22nd. Then back to the Frankfurt area for a flight back to London on the 23rd for the night then back to JFK. I'm taking the GoPro so hopefully I can get some videos blasting down the highways in my buddy's vette :thumbsup:

I can certainly send ya something but dunno that I would wanna be the one picking it up :whistle:

Man, that sounds like fun. Maybe you could somehow borrow a Busa, attach GoPro and hit the no speed limits road from heaven...............................

have fun and keep a watchful eye out for bad guys, suspicious packages, etc.......terrorists.....

dunno about a busa but will be taking the gopro hd and blasting down the roads in a convertible vette :cool:

This time tomorrow I'll be on the plane over the Atlantic on the way to London then on the way to Germany. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I wanna check a bag or not and if I want to pack a secondary bag for the return trip for all the random crap I'm no doubt going to buy :whistle::laugh:

Have a good time Brian, ya gotta sneak away for at least one bunker:rulez:

You said you were stayin in a Marriot, have ya ever been to one, thier pretty nice:laugh:

Have a good time Brian, ya gotta sneak away for at least one bunker:rulez:

You said you were stayin in a Marriot, have ya ever been to one, thier pretty nice:laugh:

oh its just me and one of my best friends, we'll be dorkin around seeing all the old historic stuff during the day and trying not to get deported at night :whistle::laugh:

yeah we are staying at a Marriott and Renaissance... I've seen them before, hear they arent too bad :whistle:

Back