NorCal Ride Sunday

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Hwy 160 along the river over to Fosters Bighorn for lunch, if theres enough time we can keep going and hit Mount Diablo:cheerleader:....Robert and Russ, was thinking we could meet at the Mc Donalds on Pocket road at 9:30...anyone else?:beerchug:

oh ya just so you will know it costs about 6 bucks to get into Diablo, its a state park so they get cha:banghead:

I didn't have a chance to get a tire mounted today so i am out, catch you all on the next one, ride safe & have fun.

off of i-5 south sac...do a google on pocket rd mc donalds, it will show a map....what about Russ?

Russ is going to be at the said McDonalds at the specified time. 9:30?

Come on Gene you got at least enough tread to get there. After that who cares? Besides it still had plenty of bite on the ice. :thumbsup:

Let's eat fast, I want to climb that Mountain.

speakin of tread, i only got about 2500 miles out of the rear on the 08:whistle:..after Diablo it should be smooth

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can hardly wait. Is it so loud that we are all going to be talking like LORD HUMONGUS at lunch? :poke:

:rofl:the first time i heard that dude i thought he was an anouncer for big time wrestling or maybe that dude that used to do the Super Shops comercials ....i can only imagine how loud they are, i hope the rangers let ya in the park:whistle:

Back