Nor Cal  and beyond

bump.gif

I have 5 Busa trips planned this year, thats why I cant go south that wknd. But hey we'll have to just try and get by up north.
cool.gif

Is the Motel 6...1)near your pad 2)a 5 star? (kidding about 2nd question)

Kent, could we consider hwy 36, 299, 199 area for one day?

That will prob be saturday lookin at about 300-400 mile rt. Is that ok with everyone?

Some very boring straights on I-5 and 99 and some very fun twisties on 36 - 3 - 299

looks like im going to oregon next friday so i think i can make it for the saturday ride i work till 9:30pm friday night so i will have to roll up on saturday morn what time would you guys take off in the morning?

looks like im going to oregon next friday so i think i can make it for the saturday ride   i work till 9:30pm friday night so i will have to roll up on saturday morn     what time would you guys take off in the morning?
I was thinkin around 9 a.m.
rock.gif
what u guyz think? It gets plenty light by about 6 a.m. temp should be near 50 ( not like our January ride
laugh.gif
)

Depends on how plastered u all get the night before...
all_coholic.gif

looks like im going to oregon next friday so i think i can make it for the saturday ride   i work till 9:30pm friday night so i will have to roll up on saturday morn     what time would you guys take off in the morning?
I was thinkin around 9 a.m.  
rock.gif
 what u guyz think?   It gets plenty light by about 6 a.m.  temp should be near 50 ( not like our January ride  
laugh.gif
 )  

Depends on how plastered u all get the night before...  
all_coholic.gif
well when you all figure out what time holler
winkold.gif

Sooooooo what u think guyz 9 or 10 a.m. ?
rock.gif
I'm an early riser 9 or 9:30 is ok by me.

My vote is 9:30am simply to give Rob (and whomever else doesn't sleep in Chico Friday night) time to get up there.

My vote is 9:30am simply to give Rob (and whomever else doesn't sleep in Chico Friday night) time to get up there.
ThumbsUp.gif
if 10:00 isn't to late that would be perfect and i will push for 9:30 and prolly be there by then anyhow
winkold.gif
oh and watch out for Gene Hes got this hands in his pockets thing going on quit alot lately
goodboy.gif
laugh.gif

If I'm coming from Reno, you can easily do it from Sac! Kent, Rob, what, an hour for Greyrocket?

Depends on where in Sac, in the car sac airport takes me 90 minutes down hwy 99 and sometimes longer. If you guys arent comin til saturday I suggest meeting us in Red Bluff. Straight shot up I-5. Google maps says it is 131 miles.

Anyone besides Doyle coming up friday?

Anyone besides Doyle coming up friday?
If I do go, it definitely will be Friday. It's 170 miles one way to Chico for me and I can't see myself doing that and Saturdays ride all in one. At the moment,I don't know if I'll be able to because of work situations but I am planing on it, I'll let you or Doyle or someone know as the dates get closer. Bill

Back