Nor Cal  and beyond

Outta here in 15, see ya all in awhile
thumb_up.gif

black_busa_copy_018.jpg

Hey guys, plz be careful on the way up. Mymaster went down today as he was on his way here. Riding solo he just missed a turn and hw was way the hell out there in the boonies about 70 miles from here. He's ok but brusied and scaped, possible wrist issue. Bike was unridable so we had a local Busa rider and LEO go get him and the bike. So just take it easy and ...

see you in the a.m.
beerchug.gif

damn that sucks, glade hes ok.

Im not gonna be able to make it, I've just been informed that my bike is unsafe to ride
sad.gif

damn that sucks, glade hes ok.

Im not gonna be able to make it, I've just been informed that my bike is unsafe to ride
sad.gif
sorry you cant make it Terrell
sad.gif
i will let the rest of the guys know you wont be there when i meet them in the morn at costco i looked at the vid it looks very slopy i would for sure be worried the chain might take walk
eek2.gif

sad.gif

OK it's 4:00 AM rise and shine people, Bill so sorry to hear of your mishap, hope your feeling ok, Terrell we'll see you on the next one, what's up with the bike?

damn bill that just ruined my day man, glad your ok but very sad to hear the bike is unridable. youll be back man 4 sure just takes time.

Hey guys, plz be careful on the way up. Mymaster went down today as he was on his way here. Riding solo he just missed a turn and hw was way the hell out there in the boonies about 70 miles from here. He's ok but brusied and scaped, possible wrist issue. Bike was unridable so we had a local Busa rider and LEO  go get him and the bike.  So just take it easy and ...

see you in the a.m.    
beerchug.gif
I'm glad to here that he is OK...it sure messed up a purty Busa
sad.gif

Is BA BUSA with you guys. I haven't heard anything about his cross country journey since his arrival in Scottsdale
rock.gif

Just to let you guys know, I made it back home to Fairfield tonite.
ThumbsUp.gif

There were no more rooms at the inn, nor at the manger, because of some prom buying out every room in a 40 mile radius of Chico. I decided to ride back home.

My total miles for today was 514 miles. It was an awesome day for a ride, Thanks Kent!!!!
kickass.gif

Just to let you guys know, I made it back home to Fairfield tonite.  
ThumbsUp.gif

There were no more rooms at the inn, nor at the manger, because of some prom buying out every room in a 40 mile radius of Chico. I decided to ride back home.

My total miles for today was 514 miles.  It was an awesome day for a ride, Thanks Kent!!!!  
kickass.gif
Brian ! I was wondering where u went? I thought u had reservations and I thought you just went back to Motel6 with the guys... Sorry man.
sad.gif

We had a great time and glad u came up
ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

I was so busy I organizing and directing 32 bikes I didnt have time to take my usual amount of pics ...  here's a few

nor_cal_bash_037b.jpg

Back