Noise level on my bike

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
This is pretty much for those of you who have ridden with me.

:poke: TWOTONEVERT & JULI / BUSAPILOT08 / GOODLUCK / BUSAWHIPPED / SEMI.

(( IS MY BIKE TOO LOUD ? ))

Sounds good from where Im sitting but I dont want to be banished from group rides, Although you can run but you cant hide :laugh:

Umm.........no, I dont think so Michael. I like the way it sounds. What makes you think it is too loud?

Umm.........no, I dont think so Michael. I like the way it sounds. What makes you think it is too loud?

Just got through reading the thread REMOVING and saw some of the comments about noise level, I can only hear mine from on the bike, not behind it so I wanted to see what others thought.

Glad to hear you dont think so, seeing how you are probably the one I will be riding with the most.

Ever have the db measured? I haven't heard any louder than mine or DNGrumpy's :whistle:

I didn't hear it at all :whistle:[/QUOTE

:rofl: For those of you who werent on our Eureka Ride, Thats because he was the leader of the pac and try as I may, I just couldnt get around him in those twisties. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Yeah, good luck with getting around Dennis.:laugh: I think your bike sounds good, and to be honest, I would like to try a set, but it would only be one side, and that I think would be loud as all get out. Plus I dont want to pay what you paid for those.

Almost said no such thing as too loud but then I remembered a couple of guys I've ridden with and changed my mind.???:laugh:

Back