No turbo Busas around here

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Went to the track last night and saw a turbo Busa run 8.80 something with a Hahn kit, on like his third pass ever.

Then I find out there's another one right in my hometown.
That makes two turbo's within a 8 min ride, and one about 35 mins away.

It's weird.....for a long time....the only Busas I saw locally were mine and Iced's.....then I did a bunch of custom work for a guy on one, then found out his best friend also has one now I see them all the time.......must be forty within 40 mins of here.
There's about 10 within 10 mins of me now.......wtf is goin on........Busa capitol of Canada Maple Ridge BC???
I think I'm gonna go boost this winter now for sure.....they're just too crazy to pass up.......the guy at the track stood it straight up in third gear at way over 100mph.
Bike prolly makes around 260hp........now imagine with a TMH Ghetto making 320+..............what dreams are made of!!!!

That does make it pretty tempting!!!!
smile.gif

Yeah after the custom paint that will more than likely be my next trick..
biggrin.gif

And for my next trick.  I will magically make my pockets get smaller...
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
hehehe.....I learned that trick years ago ba, you can't tell me you just picked it up.......and don't lie I've seen pics of yer bike.......btw.....bout time you post some again isn't it?
rock.gif
Shat...That ain't no trick...It's the curse of the Busa...  
evil.gif
Got that right Stun!!!!!

Bill, so you decided to go boost!? Ah, I knew you would do it
smile.gif
When did FullTilt come up here? I'm getting heart pains going to my garage and seeing the 'storage' light on the BatteryTender
sad.gif

Bill, so you decided to go boost!?  Ah, I knew you would do it
smile.gif
 When did FullTilt come up here?    I'm getting heart pains going to my garage and seeing the 'storage' light on the BatteryTender
sad.gif
Yep.......gonna have it done for next spring.......barring an act of god, like lightning striking me dead, or me wasting my motor before the seasons over
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Tilt bought a place in The North Van quay about two or so months back.......moved up a few weeks ago.
Colleen and I had dinner with him a number of months ago before he even bought the place up here....great guy....you'd like him......great family too!!!

The heart pains bro.....don't bring that up
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
lol.
I don't know how you stand it not riding dude.......You gonna be good for next year, or is the wedding gonna eat up the ins money?
rock.gif

Worth it even if it does bro......you have a very nice lady there....I'd do the same in yer shoes!!
Catch up with ya soon.....call me when ya get time for dinner??
Later
Bill

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Bill,

Now that we're (sort of) settled here, it is time we got together again. I'm going to have to meet and hook up with the local biker contingency here now. Glad to hear there will be some other turbos around.

Back