No ride today.

Bruce Bell

Registered
Well the sun is shining, no wind. Sounds like a perfect day for a ride, right. Let me finish, it's 20 degrees and the snow isn't melting and the fear of ice spot on the roads, plus this winter's sand on the roads says maybe another month before the busa sees the light of day.

I don't know which one is worse... Having your bike at your finger tips and not being able to ride it because of weather or Having perfect weather and not having your baby to ride it:down:

My last ride was November 4th in case this makes you feel any better!!
Well the sun is shining, no wind. Sounds like a perfect day for a ride, right. Let me finish, it's 20 degrees and the snow isn't melting and the fear of ice spot on the roads, plus this winter's sand on the roads says maybe another month before the busa sees the light of day.

I road 2 days ago with it being high 50s and yesterday we got hit with 7" of snow :laugh: Sunny here again and going to be in the mid 40s but still snow. Crazy weather

I will be riding on Wednesday when the temperature is up enough in the morning. One of the downfalls to living in the north is the bad winters. A friend of mine is selling his ZX-14 in northern Wisconsin because of the roads and weather. He has a KLR-650 that has become his primary riding motorcycle.

Back