No Prep Discussion

Robudda

Registered
JJ Da Boss does an arm drop no prep for cars, but found out he did a 32 bike field also. Waiting to hear back from one of the racers that actually race in it to get his thoughts also. So been wondering, Do you feel no prep is somewhat of an equalizer on bikes as it is for cars? Example a 2000hp car may not be able to use all that hp without loosing grip and a 1200hp car may be able to beat that 2000hp car if that is all the track will handle. However a 600 hp car may not have a chance if the track can take more horsepower with a properly tuned car. What horsepower do you feel is needed in Bike no prep racing to be competitive? Or are the same real street / pro street bikes gonna be the winners every time?

i used to watch this "no Prep" till i found out its all bs. They do prep and they do use all kinds of crap to make the tires stick. Lets face it, not one of those cars is anything less than a race car. I like real no prep real street cars.

The no-preps I have run seem to work into a decent track as the day goes on. Having your chassis set up properly is a big deal. I've beaten guys with a lot more hp than me and lost to bikes with less.

Back