Hit The Track This Weekend

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,
I finally got out to the track this weekend. We had really good weather, but the prep was sup bar unfortunately. The cars loved it. It's not a personal best but only .03s away from it. My personal best et is 7.57. Darn close. Out of 7 passes only 2 hooked. The other pass was a 7.63.

20220521_171630.jpg

I'm too embarrassed to say. Too much. Everything was new, never used parts. A spare fully built motor as well. It's got far more potential than what I'm pushing it to. Need tracks like the US.
Is it $50k or $100k? Just a range.

Is it $50k or $100k? Just a range.
Definitely north of 50k. If a guy was able to fab stuff up, and not have an issue with used parts, then it can be quite a bit cheaper. I also built it myself, so no shop fees. I couldn't even imagine the price to have a shop do it for me.

Definitely north of 50k. If a guy was able to fab stuff up, and not have an issue with used parts, then it can be quite a bit cheaper. I also built it myself, so no shop fees. I couldn't even imagine the price to have a shop do it for me.
Fair enough, thanks for the input! It's badass regardless of the price!

Nice! As noted the 60' improvement would help a lot. Good luck finding a sticky track. There is a shortage of traction compound this year. My track is doing some events no-prep as a result.

Back