Hook-up vs. Ultrasoft

B-12

Registered
last year i was on the U-soft and now on the Hook-up.

I could not feel any remarkabel difference unprepped or prepped track. The Hook up is nearly finished after 32 runs and the U soft made more than 40.(i like burnouts) Maybe my Hp is to low to get any advantage of it. I saw faster bikes and slower bikes on each of them.
With the right PSI fitting to track no slip on both.

And the hookup is about 30 bucks more here in Germany.
Is it worth the additional bucks on a 168 Hp bike ?

Anybody with same experience ?

last year i was on the U-soft and now on the Hook-up.

I could not feel any remarkabel difference unprepped or prepped track. The Hook up is nearly finished after 32 runs and the U soft made more than 40.(i like burnouts) Maybe my Hp is to low to get any advantage of it. I saw faster bikes and slower bikes on each of them.
With the right PSI fitting to track no slip on both.

And the hookup is about 30 bucks more here in Germany.
Is it worth the additional bucks on a 168 Hp bike ?

Anybody with same experience ?

You pretty much answered your own question. With 168hp a Michilin Pilot Power works fine too. So I would just use the Ultra for now on.

I run my 003 to the cords.....and have more than 40 passes on my hookup. I have not noticed any real difference between the two.

No need to melt it to the ground, your just peeling well spent money off your tire and leaving it in the burnout box. All you need is enough heat to stick good. There is such a thing as overkill on a burnout actually causing you to spin.
As far as which is better, I dunno, all I've run is a hookup and it definitely hooks up good... really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back