No more Triumph...

Very nice. :thumbsup:

We looked at a 2014 GS1200 last week. But would have to get rid of the S1000rr and the Hayabusa to get it. :whistle:

You still got your thick skin on this morning? Good.. few things.

1) TOLD YA SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Now I know why there was a "mystery rider" on Pandora's facebook page - You were ashamed :laugh:
3) I would like to , on behalf of Pandora's Motorsports, sincerely thank you for singlehandidly keeping them in business!!
4) I guess you're already looking for a replacement? Harley Ultra Glide may be next?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, not that I got those out of the way.. Bike looks super nice. I'm sure it's a dream on the road. Congrats!

Nope shed that last night...I'm tearing up over here.

You still got your thick skin on this morning? Good.. few things.

1) TOLD YA SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Now I know why there was a "mystery rider" on Pandora's facebook page - You were ashamed :laugh:
3) I would like to , on behalf of Pandora's Motorsports, sincerely thank you for singlehandidly keeping them in business!!
4) I guess you're already looking for a replacement? Harley Ultra Glide may be next?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, not that I got those out of the way.. Bike looks super nice. I'm sure it's a dream on the road. Congrats!

So let me get this straight, you went through a Busa, a GoldWing, a Triumph something or other and now to this in a little under a year, right? :laugh:

Oh...be still my beating heart..you are sh**ting me...

Wonder what kind of group buy we could get if we bought THREE at the same time....

So let me get this straight, you went through a Busa, a GoldWing, a Triumph something or other and now to this in a little under a year, right? :laugh:

Less than 1,000 miles on the Triumph.. Heck, even the Goldwing got more mileage than that :rofl:

congrats on the new ride :beerchug:

i guess my fears are coming true, all my friends are getting old and buying road couches :whistle: :laugh:

congrats on the new ride :beerchug:

i guess my fears are coming true, all my friends are getting old and buying road couches :whistle: :laugh:

The selling point on these big barcaloungers is that they also come with side-carrying walkers, tennis balls already installed and everything, so the buyer has very little to modify post-purchase :thumbsup:

:tiptoe:

Very nice. :thumbsup:

We looked at a 2014 GS1200 last week. But would have to get rid of the S1000rr and the Hayabusa to get it. :whistle:

Darcie, you mean that brand new HP4? Now, if you start to sell that, you'd better PM me FIRST.

Darcie, you mean that brand new HP4? Now, if you start to sell that, you'd better PM me FIRST.

No I bought Busagirls 2011 S1000rr from her last October right after she orderd her HP4. Fell in love with it when we went to Barber last year. I really doubt if I can give them both up yet. Just dreaming out loud.:laugh:

Back